ADVERTISEMENT

This race is going to break for.....

Agree completely with OP! I used to think Trump was the better option but this lady changed my mind. I understand why Kamala is being so coy about her economic plans, and what she has in store is brilliant!

#Harris2024

Agree completely with OP! I used to think Trump was the better option but this lady changed my mind. I understand why Kamala is being so coy about her economic plans, and what she has in store is brilliant!

#Harris2024

The same way we pay for massive tax cuts for wealthy individuals and corporations? 🤷‍♂️

#Harris2024

Still waiting on you to tell us those stories you read regarding Trump going "above and beyond" for his employees.

Last edited:
Kamala Bamala and Timbo Waltz. Haha. We're gonna win going away. Magats check polls in 2 weeks. I predict it today.

Obama aka "Black Lincoln" is on deck tonight. Start soiling your pants.....
Says the guy with 18 degrees and $19 in his savings account.........

Federal revenues are up from 2.1 T in 2009 to 4.9 T in 2022. I don't think we have a revenue problem. I wonder what it could be?

I’m just spitballing’ here, James, but could it be that both parties are reluctant to tackle spending against their priorities?

We could always have a discussion about what our spending priorities should be and which party’s path more closely represents the majority of Americans.

Or: nah. Just keep bullshitting.

Kamala Bamala and Timbo Waltz. Haha. We're gonna win going away. Magats check polls in 2 weeks. I predict it today.

Obama aka "Black Lincoln" is on deck tonight. Start soiling your pants.....
And Bill C. Is tomorrow night…and we all know the love-hate relationship Bill has with those good ol’ trickle-downers from the right…I believe he will have a “special message” for the GOP Wednesday.

#Harris2024

Maybe something like a 40 yr mortgage to lower house payments for those that need lower house payments.

Think about what you just wrote.

What’s to think about Northern?

Tax cuts are lost revenue.

The U.S. continues to spend at the same or higher levels (no offsets for tax cuts).

The U.S. finances more debt.

Let me know what the “gotcha” is that you surely have brewing. I’m sure it’s a doozy. I expect nothing less from ya. 😘

What’s to think about Northern?

Tax cuts are lost revenue.

The U.S. continues to spend at the same or higher levels (no offsets for tax cuts).

The U.S. finances more debt.

Let me know what the “gotcha” is that you surely have brewing. I’m sure it’s a doozy. I expect nothing less from ya. 😘

Simple. You don't "pay for massive tax cuts" as you asserted. Tax cuts cost literally nothing.

Now if you want to discuss spending problems, then fine.

Simple. You don't "pay for massive tax cuts" as you asserted. Tax cuts cost literally nothing.

giphy.gif

Compelling and rich insight, Northern. Would not subscribe to your newsletter.

Now if you want to discuss spending problems, then fine.

Cutting revenue without a plan to pay for mandatory outlies absolutely does have a cost in the form of interest on loans.

The US isn't a household so it's wise to think in the macro instead of the micro.

Oh there will be plenty of crying if the marxists win. You'll see scorched earth that will make the Civil War version look like a wiener roast!! In the end, evil may triumph...but enjoying it...that will be an entirely different animal..............
Don't be worried if you have visitors. There are field offices everywhere.

Y
Oh there will be plenty of crying if the marxists win. You'll see scorched earth that will make the Civil War version look like a wiener roast!! In the end, evil may triumph...but enjoying it...that will be an entirely different animal..............
Yeah that’s what you said when Biden was elected. Here I am standing on top of the world. I’ll be enjoying it.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT