ADVERTISEMENT

This team is BAD on many levels…and we’re near the bottom of the league in recruiting. Future of this program is schit!!

And it seems like the NIL funds are lagging. The future of Iowa football ain’t pretty.
Why would anyone pay into NIL when this is what you see on the field?

I mean, how much money did Kaleb Brown cost? And you’re telling me that money was spent so he can stand on the sideline so a small town Iowa kid can help block? And Cade McNamara? Lol.

Money not exactly well spent.

Why would anyone pay into NIL when this is what you see on the field?

I mean, how much money did Kaleb Brown cost? And you’re telling me that money was spent so he can stand on the sideline so a small town Iowa kid can help block? And Cade McNamara? Lol.

Money not exactly well spent.
I was close to joining the swarm and glad I didn’t. I don’t know what exactly I would be paying for. Paying for sh***y/p***y football seems like a bad investment when I could just put it towards bourbon or golf

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I was close to joining the swarm and glad I didn’t. I don’t know what exactly I would be paying for. Paying for sh***y/p***y football seems like a bad investment when I could just put it towards bourbon or golf
The product on the field is not inspiring my continued support. I could take my monthly Swarm support and shove it up a moose’s ass and it would be more effective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT