ADVERTISEMENT

This Was How it Was Supposed to End

7 wins, no rematch with Ohio St or Michigan, a bowl game in either Detroit, New York, or Boise and Kirk and staff get a bonus for getting us into a bowl. Life is good!
Ok, maybe I'm kidding about the bowl locations, hope not though, the season ticket holders deserve to go to those locations excepting the trash that Kirk puts on the field.

7 wins, no rematch with Ohio St or Michigan, a bowl game in either Detroit, New York, or Boise and Kirk and staff get a bonus for getting us into a bowl. Life is good!
Ok, maybe I'm kidding about the bowl locations, hope not though, the season ticket holders deserve to go to those locations excepting the trash that Kirk puts on the field.

The Pinstripe is a very real possibility. Can't imagine many of the bowls being excited about advertising Iowa's offense.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
The Pinstripe is a very real possibility. Can't imagine many of the bowls being excited about advertising Iowa's offense.
Yeah, I can’t imagine any bowl committee being excited for a chance to get this Iowa team in their game.

Classless as expected you POS. You bums wii be on the short bus again soon enough.
Oh, beating a sleepwalking mediocre Iowa definitely doesn't exclude them from the short bus. I remember our 4-8 season and I definitely wasn't talking any shit to the 4 teams Iowa beat like this loser. They've got 9 more months of short bus

Losing our last game and missing out on a title shot was how this season was supposed to end for this year's team and our all-time terrible offense.

The West is so bad, we shouldn't have even been in consideration for a West title.

Going to save us a lot of embarrassment by not playing in the B1G chip.
I wish the Big Ten East was as competitive top to bottom as the West (read with tongue in cheek)

At least the admin can't pretend it was a successful year because Iowa "competed" for the Big Ten title.

ADVERTISEMENT