ADVERTISEMENT

This will completely change your perception of your brain and its influence by biases

I want to believe this, but maybe that’s just recency bias.

That's how propaganda works. The dumber the better. Just keep repeating it. Fox TV. Right wing radio. Over and over again, 24 hours a day. Breitbart. Who knows what tentacles of social media. It permeates reasonably intelligent minds if that is the only medium that reaches them.

It has a numbing effect, like losing teams don't lose their fan base. After a while, intelligent brains are dumbed down. It's obvious this has happened to a large chunk of our society. The sad thing is that people are unaware of this programming that has going on for the past 12 or so years.

I listened to it like 10 times in a row to try and hack it... was thinking about other words and seeing what happened.

Now I only hear “Green Storm”. Can’t beat the word needle at all (I did originally and could switch back and forth). Weird stuff.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
That's how propaganda works. The dumber the better. Just keep repeating it. Fox TV. Right wing radio. Over and over again, 24 hours a day. Breitbart. Who knows what tentacles of social media. It permeates reasonably intelligent minds if that is the only medium that reaches them.

It has a numbing effect, like losing teams don't lose their fan base. After a while, intelligent brains are dumbed down. It's obvious this has happened to a large chunk of our society. The sad thing is that people are unaware of this programming that has going on for the past 12 or so years.
Yeah. Damn shame that Democrats cannot wake up and see that the party has been taken over by a cadre of Marxists that are using propaganda right out of the Marxist Playbook.

But what color is her shirt?

Did you notice the dog driving the taxi?

yrDVcbC.jpg

So I thought this was going to be a video where she started to flash us and the screen changed right as we were just getting to the goods.

Cool stuff none the less.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT