ADVERTISEMENT

This world has gone mad

IAFB2021Champs

HB Heisman
Feb 6, 2012
Your moms house

Why would anyone even take the risk of going to any large event anymore.
Heck it doesn’t even need to be a large event considering the size of the trump rally when Trump was shot at.

My sister in law and brother in law were at the Wallen concert. They said it was a good 90 minute delay between Walden performing and the band that played before him.
They started to get the feeling something was happening and apparently my brother in law was starting to freak out a bit considering how many people someone could take out in a stadium like that.
You know it’s going to happen AGAIN sometime soon. To many fvcked up people out there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke

Heck it doesn’t even need to be a large event considering the size of the trump rally when Trump was shot at.

My sister in law and brother in law were at the Wallen concert. They said it was a good 90 minute delay between Walden performing and the band that played before him.
They started to get the feeling something was happening and apparently my brother in law was starting to freak out a bit considering how many people someone could take out in a stadium like that.
You know it’s going to happen sometime soon. To many fvcked up people out there.
Don't look now but Taylor Swift just canceled shows due to safety threats.

Don't worry, this is what safe looks like.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93

You know it’s going to happen sometime soon. To many fvcked up people out there.

It’s already happened, it happened in Vegas. You mean it’s going to happen again and keep happening.

Just everyday life in America brought to you by the 2nd Ammendment.
Taylor swift is in Europe and the two guys that were trying to kill her were linked to Isis but sure....

Also, when the people of Venezuela knew they just got absolutely ****ed out of an election.... they lit candles.....

Our founding fathers were smart people.

I am surprised nobody has rolled up to a major college football game with an automatic weapon and just unleashed. You could easily kill hundreds and in tailgate areas law enforcement is thin at best.

Taylor swift is in Europe and the two guys that were trying to kill her were linked to Isis but sure....

Also, when the people of Venezuela knew they just got absolutely ****ed out of an election.... they lit candles.....

Our founding fathers were smart people.
True no mass shooting happen on US soil

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
I am surprised nobody has rolled up to a major college football game with an automatic weapon and just unleashed. You could easily kill hundreds and in tailgate areas law enforcement is thin at best.

I've always been amazed this hasn't happened either. Super soft target. No security to "get in." Seems ideal for a fame hunter.

Reactions: Faithnolemore
Mass shootings in the US?

can-this-be-so-suprised.gif

Reactions: 3boysmom
Where would one source an automatic weapon?

Where would one source an automatic weapon?
I have no idea, modify? Semi automatic would be just as good if aiming isn’t needed.

US has enough deaths with lone nuts with a gun. Imagine 5 or 6 organized nuts with guns, the numbers killed would be staggering if the shooters don’t care about dying themselves.

Keep in mind this has already happened in the US in Vegas. 50 dead, but the concern lasted about 3 days.

Just everyday life in America brought to you by the 2nd Ammendment.
Maybe one of the stupidest things I have ever read on here. Yes, people are more deranged, less sense of family/community, zero father figures, less emphasis on Christian teachings, because....wait for it....the second amendment. Society is collapsing around you and you blame the 2nd amendment!!!

Maybe one of the stupidest things I have ever read on here. Yes, people are more deranged, less sense of family/community, zero father figures, less emphasis on Christian teachings, because....wait for it....the second amendment. Society is collapsing around you and on top of that every idiot in the country has access to deadly weapons courtesy of the 2nd amendment!!!
FIFY...

Well automatic weapons are hard to get but semi-automatic weapons are not.

I have had this thought too about college football games.

Also imagine if you could get to an elevated position over a stadium sort of like the guy in Vegas had. It could be a bloodbath considering there is no cover and clearing out the stadium takes time.

The observation area in the hospital over Kinnick would work geographically speaking but since it's part of a hospital it's unlikely someone is getting in there with semi-automatic rifles unchallenged.

But if you could find a stadium which has a similar location over it but is less secure. It doesn't even have to be a big time power 5 FBS stadium. A much smaller FCS or non power 5 FBS stadium would still do the trick. Shoot even a high school stadium would have plenty of people. Scary thought.

Also imagine if you could get to an elevated position over a stadium sort of like the guy in Vegas had. It could be a bloodbath considering there is no cover and clearing out the stadium takes time.

The observation area in the hospital over Kinnick would work as a location but since it's part of a hospital it's unlikely someone is getting in there with semi-automatic rifles unchallenged.

But if you could find a stadium which has a similar location over it but is less secure. Scary thought.
Just have five or six guys walk into the tunnel and open up with semi automatic weapons. Just shoot across the stadium into the grandstands. Have one or two guard the backs of the actual shooters. Likely kill hundreds of people in very little time.

I wonder what the impact will be on concert tours in Europe going forward as more info comes out. Concerts are a bigger source of income for performers now more than ever since the actual record industry is worthless.

Maybe one of the stupidest things I have ever read on here. Yes, people are more deranged, less sense of family/community, zero father figures, less emphasis on Christian teachings, because....wait for it....the second amendment. Society is collapsing around you and you blame the 2nd amendment!!!
Exactly. Is the 2nd amendment an issue, probably but so are many things like you mentioned. No one has respect for anyone anymore and if they do show a tiny bit of respect, it’s made into a huge deal when it should be everyday life.
Imagine if politicians put forth as much effort in addressing mental health as they do fighting to ban/keep guns, putting tampons in boys bathrooms or taking away a woman’s rights to have an abortion.
They argue about the dumbest shit and avoid major concerns when it might actually help make the country/world a better place. However I’m sure it will be too much work for them to actually do something of relevance.

Reactions: seminoleed
Just have five or six guys walk into the tunnel and open up with semi automatic weapons. Just shoot across the stadium into the grandstands. Have one or two guard the backs of the actual shooters. Likely kill hundreds of people in very little time.

Ehh groups of shooters are rare. Only one I can think of was Columbine and that was 2 guys.

There is of course an obvious reason for that. People who want to commit mass murder are also rare and if you go up to someone and ask them if they are in for mass murder they will likely turn you in.

However if you did have a group of 5 or 6 shooters than yes that would lead to a massive number of casualties that we havn't even seen before. Fortunately I think having a group that large is exceedingly unlikely. Rampage killers generally act alone for a reason.

Exactly. Is the 2nd amendment an issue, probably but so are many things like you mentioned. No one has respect for anyone anymore and if they do show a tiny bit of respect, it’s made into a huge deal when it should be everyday life.
Imagine if politicians put forth as much effort in addressing mental health as they do fighting to ban/keep guns, putting tampons in boys bathrooms or taking away a woman’s rights to have an abortion.
They argue about the dumbest shit and avoid major concerns when it might actually help make the country/world a better place. However I’m sure it will be too much work for them to actually do something of relevance.

The group that blames mental health doesn't want to invest in it when the bills come to the floor.

The observation area in the hospital over Kinnick would work geographically speaking but since it's part of a hospital it's unlikely someone is getting in there with semi-automatic rifles unchallenged.

But if you could find a stadium which has a similar location over it but is less secure. It doesn't even have to be a big time power 5 FBS stadium. A much smaller FCS or non power 5 FBS stadium would still do the trick. Shoot even a high school stadium would have plenty of people. Scary thought.
You’d be surprised how easy this would be to do.
Sure you’re supposed to check in when you have an appointment but all anyone would have to do is find the same style of sticky name tag the hospital uses, put a made up name on there and walk right in. Anyone has access to the 12th floor of the children’s hospital.
However I’m sure on game days it may be a little tougher. No idea if they have security up there or not and I would guess a person would need to take out everyone on the 12th floor first before taking on the stadium.
Might be easier just to use one of the cranes that are always around the hospital.

Sure you’re supposed to check in when you have an appointment but all anyone would have to do is find the same style of sticky name tag the hospital uses, put a made up name on there and walk right in. Anyone has access to the 12th floor of the children’s hospital.
However I’m sure on game days it may be a little tougher. No idea if they have security up there or not and I would guess a person would need to take out everyone on the 12th floor first before taking on the stadium.
Might be easier just to use one of the cranes that are always around the hospital.

Avoid all that. Ramp 3, clock tower. Easy peasy.

20220518_Parking_ramps_030-edit.jpg.webp

Ehh groups of shooters are rare. Only one I can think of was Columbine and that was 2 guys.

There is of course an obvious reason for that. People who want to commit mass murder are also rare and if you go up to someone and ask them if they are in for mass murder they will likely turn you in.

However if you did have a group of 5 or 6 shooters than yes that would lead to a massive number of casualties that we havn't even seen before. Fortunately I think having a group that large is exceedingly unlikely. Rampage killers generally act alone for a reason.
Thinking in terms of ISIS and other organized terrorist groups. The 9-11 attacks were not by one person.

IDK I've never been in there. Only been to Kinnick once and that's before the hospital was completed.

I would think they would have better security on game days, if for no other reason you don't want randos clogging up the observation deck and blocking the sick kids from seeing the game.

I bet the guys in Vienna crossed at the Southern Border!!!!!

Did I just steal Fox' headline for tonite's shows?

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT