ADVERTISEMENT

Thomas Ravenel - The Trainwreck of Southern Charm - WTF?

Herkmeister

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2006
I'm more than a little embarrassed I started watching this stupid reality show, Southern Charm. But in my defense, it was for one reason, Thomas Ravenel.

This dumb son of a bitch was the former South Carolina Treasurer. He ran for US Senate twice. The last time in a primary against Lindsay Graham. Ravenel got 4% of the vote and it cost him over $1 million of his own money.

That was AFTER he spent 10 months on prison on cocaine charges.

The guy is in his mid to late 50's, getting drunk, wanting to fight people and boning 21 year old women. Incredibly, he was doing it all on TV for the world to see.

He's been kicked off for this season due to rape charges filed by his nanny!!!!!!!!!

I just can't get enough of watching this dumb ass troubled sick bastard.

I just wanted some of you degenerates to know. Some of you will derive as much pleasure from it as me. :D

Just to add to this idiot's story, this is the Ravenel Bridge in Charleston. It's named after his father. The family has to be mortified by this dumb shit's behavior.

I got roped into watching the show and it isn’t too bad. This guy is a nut case though.

It is a horrible show that my wife (no pics) watches while I am doing something else. I have caught snippets of it and I would never watch anything like that.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
His baby momma is an idiot too. It’s a whole show of ne’er do well types.

Absolutely.

And how 'bout the socialite woman who has the butler and hangs with these idiots? Of course, she does so due to her son's friendship with them.

It is a horrible show that my wife (no pics) watches while I am doing something else. I have caught snippets of it and I would never watch anything like that.

I hear ya. Mrs. Herk makes me record it and won't watch it. Ravenel has been the attraction for me. His level of stupidity is world class.

Also, there are 2 shows. There's one for New Orleans that I have never watched. I'd rather set my hair on fire than watch it.

Absolutely.

And how 'bout the socialite woman who has the butler and hangs with these idiots? Of course, she does so due to her son's friendship with them.

I think she does cause she’s married well and pretty much bankrolls her son’s show and lifestyle. She was married to a Lehman Bros. heir

Reactions: Herkmeister
I think she does cause she’s married well and pretty much bankrolls her son’s show and lifestyle. She was married to a Lehman Bros. heir

I knew the show was her son's idea. Did not know the Lehman Bros. connection.

Her butler has the patience of Jobe.

Don't know anything about him but I think I went across his dad's bridge. Spent part of my honeymoon in Charleston.

I think his dad cut him off. It was in the Post a few days ago that he was seeking child support from his 20-something ex.

No clue what this show is, but, if by a accident you put an "s", at the end of the word charms on a Google search you get something interesting.

Could we get MOAR pics of the chick in the first pic?
She's a whack job which makes her unattractive... Now Cameran on the other hand!! Her personality matches her looks.

cameran-eubanks-gettyimages-518600714.jpg

Cameran-Eubanks-Southern-Charm.jpg

southern-charm-cameran-eubanks-daughter-christmas-1544205405.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT