ADVERTISEMENT

On Nov 16: "Those gray uniforms were awesome"

Not a big fan of them, but I might like them better than what they normally wear. The gold with script “Iowa” on the front are vastly superior to anything else they have worn in about 25 years. Not sure why those aren’t what they always wear? Nearly everybody loves those(yes, I know somebody probably doesn’t.) Maybe the players don’t?

All that said, if they continue to play like this, they can wear nothing but boobies tassels and I won’t care.

the white uniform, sadly, has not changed either

60761304-4142-4b98-ab5b-491ec9ac3855-USATSI_11673062.jpg

the white uniform, sadly, has not changed either

60761304-4142-4b98-ab5b-491ec9ac3855-USATSI_11673062.jpg
Get rid of the gold outline on the white uniforms and the white outline on the black uniforms and double the size of the tiger hawk logo on the shorts and I think you have a much improved uniform.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Get rid of the gold outline on the white uniforms and the white outline on the black uniforms and double the size of the tiger hawk logo on the shorts and I think you have a much improved uniform.
look at Oregon's unique design down the side

why can't Nike be creative with all of our uniforms? the arrows are just old and tired, imo

I liked the grey uni's. I don't like one player wearing yellow tennis and others in grey and black. I also don't like the looks of long underwear. Shouldn't be worn unless medical necessary and that would be rare for a basketball player. Uniforms should be uniform.

I liked the grey uni's. I don't like one player wearing yellow tennis and others in grey and black. I also don't like the looks of long underwear. Shouldn't be worn unless medical necessary and that would be rare for a basketball player. Uniforms should be uniform.

Get off my lawn!!!

Reactions: Franisdaman

Get off my lawn, I'd have worn the leggings if they were around when I played.

Get off my lawn, I'd have worn the leggings if they were around when I played.
You in your long underwear on your own lawn would be fine with me. I don't like them as part of uniform. Short ones fine but not the long ones.

I didn’t love them, but I appreciated the change of pace. Not to mention, like others have said, I’m not a fan of our regular unis. I might feel differently if we put together a bunch of great years wearing those. But with all the young kids on this team, now would have been a perfect time to make a permanent design change.

Reactions: anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba
After seeing our unis from the UCONN game thought maybe....just maybe we were making a switch out for the rest of the season. Apparently our commitment to the stupid arrows on the current unis lives on... Why are we so married to that?

I guess just win..

After seeing our unis from the UCONN game thought maybe....just maybe we were making a switch out for the rest of the season. Apparently our commitment to the stupid arrows on the current unis lives on... Why are we so married to that?

I guess just win..

Dev Marble's last year was 2013-2014 and he was wearing the current uniform design.

We have had the same uniform design (arrows down the side; the "O" filled in with white on the black uniforms) for at least the last 5 years.

The uniforms just look old, dated and tired. The gray ones were a pleasant surprise, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT