ADVERTISEMENT

Those kneelers are killing pro football!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
:D:D:D:D:D:eek: Look at the ratings of tonight’s game! Pathetic! I know it is because of CK and those pregame anthem kneeler, too! The League needs to take action and suspend these bums! They are killing the game of Pro Football!

This is a proactive message preparation for tonight’s NFL Thursday Night Football game which features two fabled NFL franchises, the New York Jets Vs. The one beaten Cleveland Browns, from legendary Cleveland Stadium.
Under normal circumstances, this game will be viewed by record numbers of fans on TV. But, because of the kneelers, Americans will avoid watching this classic gridiron match-up.

Enjoy tonights game, :D:D, suckas!

It promises to be professional football at its finest!
Are there any worse teams in the League in the past 10 years than these two? Who would waste their time watching this mess tonight?

The Browns would be the worse, but by comparison over the last 10 years I'm guessing the Jets would only be kinda bad.

I mean there is still the Jags, The Bucs, The Raiders, the Lions.

But yes granted the Jets - Browns game even for this season isn't what I would consider to be an intriguing match-up.

I for one am pumped for this matchup. Got some FF action in the game + an intriguing story line. Haters be damned.

The Browns would be the worse, but by comparison over the last 10 years I'm guessing the Jets would only be kinda bad.

I mean there is still the Jags, The Bucs, The Raiders, the Lions.

But yes granted the Jets - Browns game even for this season isn't what I would consider to be an intriguing match-up.
The Lions disqualified themselves because they fired their coach after going 9-7! Way too much moxie or the competition. On the other hand, the Browns KEPT their coach after going 1-31 over 2 seasons! That is setting the standard. Last year, except for the Grace of God, there goes the Jets.

I heard that Otto Graham is taking snaps tonight...and Jim Brown is available on 3rd downs....Lou Groza will be handling the PATs and Field goals........

BTW,....,did the Browns bother to find a new place kicker this week after Sunday’s debacle?
If they did I guarantee he will be the hottest FF K this week. Leading points scorer.

I for one am pumped for this matchup. Got some FF action in the game + an intriguing story line. Haters be damned.

Me too. Browns actually have a decent team this year and the Jets have Sam Darnold at QB. It should be interesting.

I heard that Otto Graham is taking snaps tonight...and Jim Brown is available on 3rd downs....Lou Groza will be handling the PATs and Field goals........

BTW,....,did the Browns bother to find a new place kicker this week after Sunday’s debacle?
Are all 81,000 seats at Municipal Stadium sold out?

The average franchise value for a team in the league is now $2.57 billion, but Forbes notes the 2 percent increase from last year is the smallest year-over-year increase in eight years.

Football may or may not have peaked in value, but I've never loved it more. Just the game. None of the other shit around it. I love my Hawkeyes. I love the rest of CFB. I love the NFL. I think there are a lot of people like me. It's so precise now at D-1 and in the NFL. It's MLB precision plus violence. I also love the NBA. College basketball is exciting in March, but overall garbage.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
And they dedicated a whole commercial to the Thursday night games being so great this year... Smh

ADVERTISEMENT