ADVERTISEMENT

Those who voted for Trump are Treasonous Americans?

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
As in independent, I simply laugh at some of the stuff that comes out of Republicans' mouths and tweets. And I laugh at what some Democrats say and tweet. There is not much common ground in politics now a days. That's why I like candidates like Amy Klobuchar, who works with ANYONE, R or D, to try and get things done. And that's why I am open to independent candidates for President as well.

And then there are the crazy, outrageous posts that appear on HROT, like this one (see end of post), from Ciggy. If you (Democrat candidates, especially) want to win the votes back from the independents who voted for Trump, you make your case and you ask for their vote. You don't call their previous support for someone you despise treasonous. Words matter.

That Ciggy post:

anyone who cares at all about the future of our nation and that of the world at large will forever be appalled at the number of treasonous Americans who voted for and support an unqualified and unfit charlatan to be President of the United States. History will not judge them well.

This comes from Post #11 from this thread: https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/majority-say-theyre-open-to-re-electing-trump.268385/

And you know what I also find sad? Instead of calling him out & telling @cigaretteman that he went too far with his word choice, these 5 posters liked the post:

@JWolf74
@BlackNGoldBleeder
@jellyfish10
@torbee
@Moral

Last edited:
Bill Clinton worked excessively with Republicans. Obama was willing to make compromises on social security because he wanted republicans to work with him. Hillary most certainly would have worked with republicans. Your girl Amy is just a continuation for the Third Way Democrats that all have worked with republicans. Can we stop pretending like she is something new? She is the same thing the democrats have been fielding since 92.

As in independent, I simply laugh at some of the stuff that comes out of Republicans' mouths and tweets. And I laugh at what some Democrats say and tweet. There is not much common ground in politics now a days. That's why I like candidates like Amy Klobuchar, who works with ANYONE, R or D, to try and get things done. And that's why I am open to independent candidates for President as well.

And then there are the crazy, outrageous posts that appear on HROT, like this one (see end of post), from Ciggy. If you (Democrat candidates, especially) want to win the votes back from the independents who voted for Trump, you make your case and you ask for their vote. You don't call their previous support for someone you despise treasonous. Words matter.

That Ciggy post:

anyone who cares at all about the future of our nation and that of the world at large will forever be appalled at the number of treasonous Americans who voted for and support an unqualified and unfit charlatan to be President of the United States. History will not judge them well.

This comes from Post #11 from this thread: https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/majority-say-theyre-open-to-re-electing-trump.268385/

And you know what I also find sad? Instead of calling him out & telling @cigaretteman that he went too far with his word choice, these 5 posters liked the post:

@JWolf74
@BlackNGoldBleeder
@jellyfish10
@torbee
@Moral
The funny thing is none of those users are running for President. Here are some examples of Trump calling opponents treasonous.

I think his words should be more upsetting to Americans than random HROT posters.

Edited to add:
Isn't your post some violation of the rules by calling out other posters?;)

Some of those who voted for Hillary Clinton were
illegal immigrants in Sanctuary Cities. Yet she still
lost the election in 2016. Some of those who voted
for Hillary Clinton were Chicago people who voted
twice and sometimes three times. She still lost the
election in 2016.

Some of those who voted for Hillary Clinton were
illegal immigrants in Sanctuary Cities. Yet she still
lost the election in 2016. Some of those who voted
for Hillary Clinton were Chicago people who voted
twice and sometimes three times. She still lost the
election in 2016.

Listen @LuteHawk , I generally like you as a poster here and your quirkiness can be quite entertaining at times, but if you insist on making statements like this you better have the proof and a link at least. Otherwise you’re just a big fat liar like our current POTUS.

That Ciggy post:

@JWolf74
@BlackNGoldBleeder
@jellyfish10
@torbee
@Moral

Wanna know how we all know you have a tiny penis??

The funny thing is none of those users are running for President. Here are some examples of Trump calling opponents treasonous.

I think his words should be more upsetting to Americans than random HROT posters.

Edited to add:
Isn't your post some violation of the rules by calling out other posters?;)

And Trump should be called out for what he says. And he obviously is called out all the time.

But enough with the what-about-isms.

Outrageous statements need to called out no matter where they occur. They need to be called out on HROT. PERIOD. But instead of calling Ciggy out, MANY posters liked the comment & now are defending the comment. Incredible.

As I have stated many times, I did not vote for Trump
or Hillary in the 2016 Presidential election. The real
challenge for the Democrats and GOP is to give the
American people some outstanding candidates in

Our nation needs a leader who can bring the people
together. We need someone who can unite us and
not divide us. We need someone with good moral
character, quiet humility, and gravitas with class.

The especially delightful part is after your multiple threads talking about posters violating forum rules. I'm pretty sure "calling out posters by name" is like #2 on the list. So please, do the right thing...self impose a permanent ban on yourself. Make this board a better place.

You thought this brilliance needed to be copied and reposted from your OP?

U mad, bro?
I edited the orig post with that information. I copied from post 14 and pasted to the orig post. If you were a brilliant person, you would have noticed this.

And all you have to say for yourself is "U mad, bro?"

Incredible.

I think we should punish them in the most horrible way possible (for them, at least).

I think we should force them to read a book. Maybe make them have a conversation with a brown person.
Interesting that you agree that it is treason to vote for a candidate you oppose. Sounds like something Trump would say.

Incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT