ADVERTISEMENT

Those who voted for Trump are Treasonous Americans?

Yes. If they care about their country more than themselves. Lots of republicans don’t like Biden’s politics but are still voting for him because he’s not a threat to the country. If you can’t see that you’re delusional or you just don’t care - which brings us to treasonous.
What would you say to people that think the same about you by voting for Biden or some future Presidential candidate?

Just to clarify, you think it is treason if someone doesn't vote the way you think they should

As in independent, I simply laugh at some of the stuff that comes out of Republicans' mouths and tweets. And I laugh at what some Democrats say and tweet. There is not much common ground in politics now a days. That's why I like candidates like Amy Klobuchar, who works with ANYONE, R or D, to try and get things done. And that's why I am open to independent candidates for President as well.

And then there are the crazy, outrageous posts that appear on HROT, like this one (see end of post), from Ciggy. If you (Democrat candidates, especially) want to win the votes back from the independents who voted for Trump, you make your case and you ask for their vote. You don't call their previous support for someone you despise treasonous. Words matter.

That Ciggy post:

anyone who cares at all about the future of our nation and that of the world at large will forever be appalled at the number of treasonous Americans who voted for and support an unqualified and unfit charlatan to be President of the United States. History will not judge them well.

This comes from Post #11 from this thread: https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/majority-say-theyre-open-to-re-electing-trump.268385/

And you know what I also find sad? Instead of calling him out & telling @cigaretteman that he went too far with his word choice, these 5 posters liked the post:

@JWolf74
@BlackNGoldBleeder
@jellyfish10
@torbee
@Moral
For a whole half of the nation who supports a person who has a flag that says "**** YOUR FEELINGS," they sure get their feelings hurt a lot.

Reactions: naturalmwa
What would you say to people that think the same about you by voting for Biden or some future Presidential candidate?

Just to clarify, you think it is treason if someone doesn't vote the way you think they should
That’s coved under the delusional bit.

The fact that you think Hillary - an intelligent moderate who worked well with Republicans - was worse than Trump shows you are willingly brainwashed.

The notion is preposterous.

The fact that you believe that makes YOU brainwashed or just ignorant AF.

I know of several individuals (perhaps you do, too) who don't necessarily like Trump but:

* Oppose giving amnesty to 11 million undocumented people from Central America
* Oppose bringing 125,000 refuges to the USA per year when we have a homelessness problem already
* Oppose abortion
* Prefer a more conservative Supreme Court
* Like what has happened to their 401(k)
* Like their private insurance plan

So, for these individuals, do you really think they are going to vote for the Democrat?

Hitler created the same type of pseudo prosperity that Drumpf did for a brief time. Hitler’s stock share bounce lasted longer than Drumpf’s little bump. Hitler opposed all abortions and made it a crime...for Aryan women. Hitler actively opposed immigrants to Germany. Hitler hates socialized health care. Doesn’t mean that people who voted for Hitler weren’t Nazis.

cjones11242020.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT