ADVERTISEMENT

Those who voted for Trump are Treasonous Americans?

As I have stated many times, I did not vote for Trump
or Hillary in the 2016 Presidential election. The real
challenge for the Democrats and GOP is to give the
American people some outstanding candidates in

Our nation needs a leader who can bring the people
together. We need someone who can unite us and
not divide us. We need someone with good moral
character, quiet humility, and gravitas with class.
Will you vote for Biden?

Do you really not see the damage he has done to this country? What has he done in your opinion to make up for the damage he has done?
I agree that the country has been damaged by the Trump presidency. I think more damage has been done by the people who hate him than by Trump, himself. I think a good example of that damage is the fact that otherwise rational people feel no compunction about saying that anyone who disagrees with them politically is a traitor.

Who the hell is Al?

I get the distinction. I just don't care about that. I consider it hyperbole on an anonymous message board. I want someone who voted for Trump (who isn't nuts) to acknowledge it was a mistake because of the danger we face as a Republic. There are many prominent and not appallingly stupid people who believe that.
AI: Appallingly Ignorant.

For the record, when I use exaggeration or hyperbole to make a point, and then am compelled to explain to some moron that I was using exaggeration or hyperbole to make a point, I am accused of lying or, at best, "walking back" my statement.

AI: Appallingly Ignorant.

For the record, when I use exaggeration or hyperbole to make a point, and then am compelled to explain to some moron that I was using exaggeration or hyperbole to make a point, I am accused of lying or, at best, "walking back" my statement.

If someone including me thinks you are serious when you are not, maybe it's you. Maybe they think you are just being the pompous ass that you can frequently be. You should watch that.

you are simply proving yourself to be an idiot for even thinking that I voted for Trump. But that's what you extreme liberals do. You ASSUME too much.

I support the best candidate. That's what most Independents do. We keep an open mind. That is why I support Amy Klobuchar.

But to go to the extreme and call over 60 million people who voted for Trump treasonous is beyond ridiculous and extremely over-the-top. But that's what independents have grown to expect from far left liberals like ciggy and yourself.
you are simply proving yourself to be an idiot for even thinking that I voted for Trump. But that's what you extreme liberals do. You ASSUME too much.

I support the best candidate. That's what most Independents do. We keep an open mind. That is why I support Amy Klobuchar.

But to go to the extreme and call over 60 million people who voted for Trump treasonous is beyond ridiculous and extremely over-the-top. But that's what independents have grown to expect from far left liberals like ciggy and yourself.
What is idiotic is your argument that people will vote for trump because Ciggy called them treasonous for voting for Trump (I don’t agree btw, I would call them misguided).

If someone including me thinks you are serious when you are not, maybe it's you. Maybe they think you are just being the pompous ass that you can frequently be. You should watch that.
That is a good point. I tend to be a pompous ass on purpose from time to time. Those attempts seem to be more successful than my attempts at exaggeration and hyperbole.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I agree that the country has been damaged by the Trump presidency. I think more damage has been done by the people who hate him than by Trump, himself. I think a good example of that damage is the fact that otherwise rational people feel no compunction about saying that anyone who disagrees with them politically is a traitor.

So people who use the same/similar language as Trump but have no power/position and oppose him are doing more "damage" than the actual President of the United States of America.

The libturds are always the worst and do the most "damage". Why don't they just shut up shut up shut up already. Head goes kaboom.

You seem to have a problem mainly with people who you disagree with politically. Anyone like Trump who you in the main agree with on issues can say anything they want, but some powerless anonymous libturd on a message board says treason or something--now that's doing REAL "damage".

Please list all the damage you feel he’s done.

First, he destroyed democracy and turned the USA into a white Christian dictatorship. Second, he sold the country to Putin. Then he interned and caged littlle brown babies at the border in what is clealy a mini-genocide. Then he banned all Muslims from entering the country. He fired James Comey, one of the great patriots in the history of this country. He put a serial rapist on the SCOTUS. He's trying to start nuclear wars with North Korea, and now with Iran. He's interferring with John Kerry's efforts to salvage our treaty with the Great Ayatollah Khamenei.

Don't you watch CNN?

Reactions: Chillyhoff
Saying so is going to help get Trump re-elected.

If that's the case, I would think those narrow-minded enough to cast their vote out of spite should draw some of your "call to reason" ire as well.

Which I can get behind. What I can't wrap my head around is how anyone in their right mind feels the onus for civility and compromise sits nearly entirely on Democrats and their supporters.

If that's the case, I would think those narrow-minded enough to cast their vote out of spite should draw some of your "call to reason" ire as well.

Which I can get behind. What I can't wrap my head around is how anyone in their right mind feels the onus for civility and compromise sits nearly entirely on Democrats and their supporters.

I don’t think it does. However, the Dems stooping to Trump’s level and using the excuse that “we’ll he’s doing it, so that makes it ok”, is what I can’t wrap my head around. It’s childish. Both sides. Meanwhile nothing is getting done to better this country. Elect a Dem and the idiot Republicans will do the same to them over the next 4 years. Our government needs a drastic overhaul. It past time where our elected officials need to start representing the people.

Reactions: Chuck C
I don’t think it does. However, the Dems stooping to Trump’s level and using the excuse that “we’ll he’s doing it, so that makes it ok”, is what I can’t wrap my head around. It’s childish. Both sides. Meanwhile nothing is getting done to better this country. Elect a Dem and the idiot Republicans will do the same to them over the next 4 years. Our government needs a drastic overhaul. It past time where our elected officials need to start representing the people.

This is an anonymous message board. He is the POTUS. Why does that have to be pointed out?

Last edited:
First, he destroyed democracy and turned the USA into a white Christian dictatorship. Second, he sold the country to Putin. Then he interned and caged littlle brown babies at the border in what is clealy a mini-genocide. Then he banned all Muslims from entering the country. He fired James Comey, one of the great patriots in the history of this country. He put a serial rapist on the SCOTUS. He's trying to start nuclear wars with North Korea, and now with Iran. He's interferring with John Kerry's efforts to salvage our treaty with the Great Ayatollah Khamenei.

Don't you watch CNN?

Sarcasm. Some of it is true and already happened. Some is feared and by much higher pay grade people than me. Vigilance would cost you nothing and be warranted. I have zero faith in you doing so.

You seem to have a problem mainly with people who you disagree with politically. Anyone like Trump who you in the main agree with on issues can say anything they want, but some powerless anonymous libturd on a message board says treason or something--now that's doing REAL "damage".
I think “traitor” is a worse epithet than “Cyclone fan” but maybe tgat’s Just me.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

In response to the first part of your paragraph: false equivalency. AINEC

In response to the latter part: perhaps, but President Pussygrabber sure as hell ain't the answer.

Uh and accusing people who voted for Trump of treason doesn't require proof or facts? How bout being some a little bit consistent?

I’m completely consistent. @LuteHawk lied in his post ITT as our POTUS frequently does. That’s indisputable. At no time did I call people who voted for Trump treasonous, but I do believe those Americans need to do some soul searching and get their priorities in order.

Reactions: artradley
again, that is why I support Klobuchar.

But you only call out things that liberals on HROT say. Which is what I see all the time from so-called “independents”. You blame extreme talk from Democrats for their losses, while ignoring the fact that there is at least as much - imo more - extreme talk from the right. Why are only liberals hurt by their words?

You're kidding right? Not a day goes by on this board without a Republican saying something along the lines of "keep it up, it'll only get him reelcted". That implies that the Democrat posters are held to a higher standard of discourse. Hell, the thought process led to a HROT meme. LC had no choice.

But you only call out things that liberals on HROT say. Which is what I see all the time from so-called “independents”. You blame extreme talk from Democrats for their losses, while ignoring the fact that there is at least as much - imo more - extreme talk from the right. Why are only liberals hurt by their words?
I only call out things libs say? Bull. You are so used to this extreme left liberal echo chamber aka HROT that you don't listen to or pay attention to anyone else.

I have stated many times that Trump is not going to win re-election. I even had an over/under poll that Trump would be out of office by Aug 2019.

You/Ciggy/most of HROT are constantly posting (obsessing) about what Trump, Grassley and other Republicans say or tweet. And you call them out for it in thread after thread

Why don't you call out liberals for the outrageous and over the top things they say?

And guess what? When I vote for the best candidate out there, regardless of party, that makes me independent.

When I can get behind Amy Klobuchar, not worrying about party, that makes me independent.

But, hey, keep making stuff up and keep pretending that independents don't really exist.

What is idiotic is your argument that people will vote for trump because Ciggy called them treasonous for voting for Trump (I don’t agree btw, I would call them misguided).
When Jesse "the body" Ventura was elected Governor of Minnesota, some speculated that part of the reason he got elected was voters simply wanted to do a big FU to the Rs and Ds.

I think the same thing happened in 2016. SOME of those who voted for Trump gave the middle finger to the Rs and the Ds.

And you don't think there will be voters giving the middle finger to the Rs and Ds in 2020 when they vote for Trump AGAIN?

I've had Ciggy on "ignore" forever, so I missed that particular post. But he isn't the only one here who has said that, or strongly implied it. One can only assume they are appallingly ignorant.
Yet no one calls anyone out on these ridiculous statements.

HROT really is a left wing liberal echo chamber.

You need to update your poor attempt at intimidation. There are many more likes now.

Edit:Donald Trump will go down in history as the first American president to have willingly betrayed his own country in service to a foreign enemy. His acts of treason will be taught in history books for generations to come, and the name “Trump” will become synonymous with treachery. Jon Cooper
To be fair, the Russian interference occurred under Obama's watch. But you extreme left wing libs ignore this fact. Why is that? Since Obama did not stop the interference, did he commit treason by enabling an enemy? If an R were attached to his name, I bet you would say Obama committed treason.

If similar interference occurs in 2020, I am assuming you will be all over Trump, and rightfully so.

We are the ones trying to save this country from you insane leftists!!! Thank God we got Trump and have him for six more years and two more Supreme Court picks

Maybe not treason? But you might consider it treason?

Wow.

Our country truly is F'd.
You might consider asking what it is that he (or the others) consider to be treasonous.

Maybe they would have good answers.

How hard does someone have to work to destroy America before YOU would use that term?

How much of America does someone have to sell off before YOU would call them a traitor?

How much of a payoff from public coffers would someone have to give to donors before YOU would consider them a traitor?

You, yeah, maybe some of us get a bit carried away now and then. But it's not like it's without cause.

ADVERTISEMENT