ADVERTISEMENT

Those who voted for Trump are Treasonous Americans?

To be fair, the Russian interference occurred under Obama's watch. But you extreme left wing libs ignore this fact. Why is that? Since Obama did not stop the interference, did he commit treason by enabling an enemy? If an R were attached to his name, I bet you would say Obama committed treason.

If similar interference occurs in 2020, I am assuming you will be all over Trump, and rightfully so.

What would you have said if Obama involved himself in the 2016 election? I don't know if he made a mistake or not. You are going to need to ask someone else,

I'm not extreme. I believe in checks and balances. I believe in the constitution and the Republic. I have to say Republic because the right doesn't like it when I say Democracy. I believe the majority should rule. I believe in patriotism. I believe the GOP of a few years ago had a legitimate message. Not anymore. I voted Republican a few times in my life even though I am generally liberal. I can tell you that at this time of Trump, I am damn sure a Democrat. If all that is extreme and the pussy grabbing bone spur coward is the norm...no thanks.

With the exception of one GOP member of the house, as far as I know, every other one is stonewalling investigations into a number of alleged corrupt activities. Drain the swamp my ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: artradley
We will forever be indebted to President Trump for ensuring Hillary did not become president. While doubtful, it is possible, however so slight, that she would have vs someone else. I am tired of his tweets though, and the lies are getting crazier. It is time for a change, but unfortunately the Democrats can’t come up with any viable candidates. It is very sad really. Hard to believe that bunch of nuts is all there is. Biden? Too old and unfortunately not well. Bernie? Too old and in the throes of dementia. Warren? A joke. Who is this Buttplug character??? Unbelievable.

Reactions: Lone Clone
What would you have said if Obama involved himself in the 2016 election? I don't know if he made a mistake or not. You are going to need to ask someone else,

I'm not extreme. I believe in checks and balances. I believe in the constitution and the Republic. I have to say Republic because the right doesn't like it when I say Democracy. I believe the majority should rule. I believe in patriotism. I believe the GOP of a few years ago had a legitimate message. Not anymore. I voted Republican a few times in my life even though I am generally liberal. I can tell you that at this time of Trump, I am damn sure a Democrat. If all that is extreme and the pussy grabbing bone spur coward is the norm...no thanks.

With the exception of one GOP member of the house, as far as I know, every other one is stonewalling investigations into a number of alleged corrupt activities. Drain the swamp my ass.
The President's #1 job is to protect its citizens. The Russians caught the Obama's administration with its pants down. They hacked the Clinton campaign and helped to release embarrassing emails. They posted fake news on Twitter & Facebook. Obama did little to stop the cyber invasion. Think about that for a second; the Russians attacked the United States via cyber and Obama did little to stop it. That's unacceptable.

Regarding the 9/11 attacks, the Bush administration, too, got caught with its pants down. The attacks happened under Bush's watch. The buck stopped at his feet.

I call them as I see them, regardless if it's a D or R in the White House. Obama failed us in 2016; Bush failed us in 2001. Unfortunately, since HROT is a left wing liberal echo chamber, there is little of this "calling them as you TRULY see them." Instead we get excuse making for the D and a pile it on mentality for the R.

When Jesse "the body" Ventura was elected Governor of Minnesota, some speculated that part of the reason he got elected was voters simply wanted to do a big FU to the Rs and Ds.

I think the same thing happened in 2016. SOME of those who voted for Trump gave the middle finger to the Rs and the Ds.

And you don't think there will be voters giving the middle finger to the Rs and Ds in 2020 when they vote for Trump AGAIN?
I’m sure they will. They are idiots and I have no desire to coddle them.

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

Why are you posting pics of Ciggy and Huey?

Fair enough. If you care to, please enlighten me. I'll keep an open mind.

Constantly on this board the Liberal posters resort to name calling and insults. I’m not saying the Republicans are innocent either. It’s the excuse the liberals use that I’m talking about. Because Trump acts like a spoiled child, that’s their excuse for doing the same. If you call them out for language or immaturity, they reference Trump, every single time.

If you don’t like his behavior, don’t emulate it. Be the adult in the conversation. That’s all I’m saying.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
We will forever be indebted to President Trump for ensuring Hillary did not become president. While doubtful, it is possible, however so slight, that she would have vs someone else. I am tired of his tweets though, and the lies are getting crazier. It is time for a change, but unfortunately the Democrats can’t come up with any viable candidates. It is very sad really. Hard to believe that bunch of nuts is all there is. Biden? Too old and unfortunately not well. Bernie? Too old and in the throes of dementia. Warren? A joke. Who is this Buttplug character??? Unbelievable.
Wish it were possible to give more than one "like" to a post.

Reactions: EasyHawk

Wish it were possible to give more than one "like" to a post.

Yeah, gonna have no choice again, right LC?

The fact that you think Hillary - an intelligent moderate who worked well with Republicans - was worse than Trump shows you are willingly brainwashed.

The notion is preposterous.

The fact that you think Hillary - an intelligent moderate who worked well with Republicans - was worse than Trump shows you are willingly brainwashed.

The notion is preposterous.
In what way did Hillary work well with Republicans? The only time she really had the opportunity was when Bill made her the leader on his health care reform. At the time, Republicans were gung-ho for health care reform and looking for a reason to work with the new president. She f&&cked things up so badly that even the Democrats didn't stick with her.

In what way did Hillary work well with Republicans? The only time she really had the opportunity was when Bill made her the leader on his health care reform. At the time, Republicans were gung-ho for health care reform and looking for a reason to work with the new president. She f&&cked things up so badly that even the Democrats didn't stick with her.

She didn’t do anything big - which in itself was a sign that had learned how to approach office. But it was well understood by anyone who doesn’t spend their days watching Fox and ranting to anyone who will listen that she won over most of the Senate Republicans by working on incremental legislation with bipartisan support.

But to be superior to Trump, all she needed was to not be a raving lunatic totally detached (and unconcerned about) reality. That’s what Trump is. Hell, that’s what half is supporters like about him,

She didn’t do anything big - which in itself was a sign that had learned how to approach office. But it was well understood by anyone who doesn’t spend their days watching Fox and ranting to anyone who will listen that she won over most of the Senate Republicans by working on incremental legislation with bipartisan support.

But to be superior to Trump, all she needed was to not be a raving lunatic totally detached (and unconcerned about) reality. That’s what Trump is. Hell, that’s what half is supporters like about him,
So....you were wrong.

Just a friendly reminder that you better vote for Biden! Otherwise, Ciggy, Huey, and Joe (aka, the Left Wing Echo Chamber) will round you up & appropriately charge you with treason!

That's right! Casting a vote in the United States of America for the wrong candidate could lead to charges of treason!

So, in summary, you can vote, but you can only vote for Biden!

Got it?

Just a friendly reminder that you better vote for Biden! Otherwise, Ciggy, Huey, and Joe (aka, the Left Wing Echo Chamber) will round you up & appropriately charge you with treason!

That's right! Casting a vote in the United States of America for the wrong candidate could lead to charges of treason!

Got it?
Did you have to bump a thread from May to make yourself a victim? Couldn't you had done that in the other 50 or so election threads?

Got it?

in 20 years, any Trump supporter who did not scrub their social media of support for him will find it very difficult to have a prominent political or corporate career. History will not be kind to such people. Such support will leave a stain on them that their opponents will use against them forever.

First time I wouldn't call them treasonous. Those who vote for him in the next election, are without a doubt, traitors.

Same as I feel. The first time, I can buy that people were snookered by his constant snake oil lies supported by Hollywood propping him up as a “Great Businessman” despite his many, MANY failed businesses and turning about a billion of daddy’s assets into a negative worth of about Negative $800 million in debt over asset value. And the Right has spent decades lying and besmirching Hillary Clinton plus 1) it was a Dirty look how the Democratic Party swung everything in her favor over Bernie (even though I hate Bernie) and 2) She is very uncharismatic as a candidate.

So while I would never have voted for Drumpf even as a recent former GOP member, I can at least understand it. But after four years of this Sh!+show and his embracing fascist values other dictators worldwide in violation of American norms PLUS the disregard for American lives during the pandemic (with him admitting he undersold it for his own political benefit)....if you vote for him now you’re a traitor to the US Constitution and American history and tradition as a Democratic Republic.

Same as I feel. The first time, I can buy that people were snookered by his constant snake oil lies supported by Hollywood propping him up as a “Great Businessman” despite his many, MANY failed businesses and turning about a billion of daddy’s assets into a negative worth of about Negative $800 million in debt over asset value. And the Right has spent decades lying and besmirching Hillary Clinton plus 1) it was a Dirty look how the Democratic Party swung everything in her favor over Bernie (even though I hate Bernie) and 2) She is very uncharismatic as a candidate.

So while I would never have voted for Drumpf even as a recent former GOP member, I can at least understand it. But after four years of this Sh!+show and his embracing fascist values other dictators worldwide in violation of American norms PLUS the disregard for American lives during the pandemic (with him admitting he undersold it for his own political benefit)....if you vote for him now you’re a traitor to the US Constitution and American history and tradition as a Democratic Republic.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Interesting that you agree that it is treason to vote for a candidate you oppose. Sounds like something Trump would say.

Incredible.
No it's treason to vote for an obviously unqualified and mentally, morally and temperamentally unfit candidate, as it was blatently obvious that he was before he even got the Republican nomination.

Why yes, yes they are, but a lot of them are too stupid to realize it.

No it's treason to vote for an obviously unqualified and mentally, morally and temperamentally unfit candidate, as it was blatently obvious that he was before he even got the Republican nomination.

you're ****ing nuts (in case anybody had not yet noticed)

and it's ironic how you bring up the word "stupid."

do you ever listen to REAL, live human beings, who are not voting for Biden? Some of these REAL, live human beings despise Trump yet they despise what the Democrats have in store even more. You and the left wing echo chamber of HROT are too stupid to understand this simple concept.

have you listened to the REAL VOTERS across the country on this week's NBC Nightly News telecasts, where they state why they are not voting for Biden? Again, some of these voters despise Trump yet they despise what the Democrats have in store even more. You and the left wing echo chamber of HROT are too stupid to understand this simple concept.

And speaking of stupidity, YOU, Ciggy, are STUPID and completely off the rails
for exclaiming that casting a vote in a United States of America Presidential election for someone you oppose is a treasonous offense.

Reactions: MikeyHawk

do you ever listen to REAL, live human beings, who are not voting for Biden? Some of these REAL, live human beings despise Trump yet they despise what the Democrats have in store even more. You and the left wing echo chamber of HROT are too stupid to understand this simple concept.

have you listened to the REAL VOTERS across the country on this week's NBC Nightly News telecasts, where they state why they are not voting for Biden? Again, some of these voters despise Trump yet they despise what the Democrats have in store even more. You and the left wing echo chamber of HROT are too stupid to understand this simple concept.

for exclaiming that casting a vote in a United States of America Presidential election for someone you oppose is a treasonous offense.

Adding a public option to the ACA.... MY GOD stop the madness!!!! What they have in store for them? Lol.

You’re saying that they’re delusional instead of treasonous? That’s a fair argument.

You’re saying that they’re delusional instead of treasonous? That’s a fair argument.

I know of several individuals (perhaps you do, too) who don't necessarily like Trump but:

* Oppose giving amnesty to 11 million undocumented people from Central America
* Oppose bringing 125,000 refuges to the USA per year when we have a homelessness problem already
* Oppose abortion
* Prefer a more conservative Supreme Court
* Like what has happened to their 401(k)
* Like their private insurance plan

So, for these individuals, do you really think they are going to vote for the Democrat?

Reactions: TJHall1
As in independent, I simply laugh at some of the stuff that comes out of Republicans' mouths and tweets. And I laugh at what some Democrats say and tweet. There is not much common ground in politics now a days. That's why I like candidates like Amy Klobuchar, who works with ANYONE, R or D, to try and get things done. And that's why I am open to independent candidates for President as well.

And then there are the crazy, outrageous posts that appear on HROT, like this one (see end of post), from Ciggy. If you (Democrat candidates, especially) want to win the votes back from the independents who voted for Trump, you make your case and you ask for their vote. You don't call their previous support for someone you despise treasonous. Words matter.

That Ciggy post:

anyone who cares at all about the future of our nation and that of the world at large will forever be appalled at the number of treasonous Americans who voted for and support an unqualified and unfit charlatan to be President of the United States. History will not judge them well.

This comes from Post #11 from this thread: https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/majority-say-theyre-open-to-re-electing-trump.268385/

And you know what I also find sad? Instead of calling him out & telling @cigaretteman that he went too far with his word choice, these 5 posters liked the post:

@JWolf74
@BlackNGoldBleeder
@jellyfish10
@torbee
@Moral

Yes

I know of several individuals (perhaps you do, too) who don't necessarily like Trump but:

* Oppose giving amnesty to 11 million undocumented people from Central America
* Oppose bringing 125,000 refuges to the USA per year when we have a homelessness problem already
* Oppose abortion
* Prefer a more conservative Supreme Court
* Like what has happened to their 401(k)
* Like their private insurance plan

So, for these individuals, do you really think they are going to vote for the Democrat?
Yes. If they care about their country more than themselves. Lots of republicans don’t like Biden’s politics but are still voting for him because he’s not a threat to the country. If you can’t see that you’re delusional or you just don’t care - which brings us to treasonous.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Yes. If they care about their country more than themselves. Lots of republicans don’t like Biden’s politics but are still voting for him because he’s not a threat to the country. If you can’t see that you’re delusional or you just don’t care - which brings us to treasonous.
should we also charge state officials with treason for even allowing Trump to be on the ballot?

I think we should punish them in the most horrible way possible (for them, at least).

I think we should force them to read a book. Maybe make them have a conversation with a brown person.
This is just silly. I’m voting Trump. Seems your narrative has a few holes.

Reactions: TJHall1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT