ADVERTISEMENT

Three Games That Stick Out

If they won those 3 games, they'd be 1/2 game out of 2nd place in B1G right now.

The NCAA should put all 300+ teams in the tournament. Seed 32 or 64 teams and you would have to add 2-3 games. That is what is done in HS ball in the various states by class. Of course all the talking heads would not have much to talk about. That would eliminate all the woulda, shoulda, coulda garbage. Let the best win out of the group.

Reactions: And1Hawk
Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda.

Why punish yourself with those...they lost those games. CWS isn't going to turn the season into something it isn't.

Iowa this year is a decent/good team whose lack of experience cost them games they should have won, which cost them the NCAA's or probably at the very least an NIT bid unless they go on a serious run.

They are what they are. An at this time streaky 16-13 team.

if we won those 3 games, we'd likely finished tied for 3rd with MD, a team we just beat convincingly. How many times has the 3rd place b1g team not gone?

RPI Wizard has us at 77 if we win those 3. Beat Omaha on top of those three and it has us at 59. Still borderline.

Tough losses yes, but growing pains for a very young team. Minnesota is the one that pisses me off. Decent officiating and that is a win. That said, this season has been a lot of fun. The future is bright.

The NCAA should put all 300+ teams in the tournament. Seed 32 or 64 teams and you would have to add 2-3 games. That is what is done in HS ball in the various states by class. Of course all the talking heads would not have much to talk about. That would eliminate all the woulda, shoulda, coulda garbage. Let the best win out of the group.
They do that. It's called conference tournaments. Every single one of those 300+ teams has a chance to win the national title.

Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda.

Why punish yourself with those...they lost those games. CWS isn't going to turn the season into something it isn't.

Iowa this year is a decent/good team whose lack of experience cost them games they should have won, which cost them the NCAA's or probably at the very least an NIT bid unless they go on a serious run.

They are what they are. An at this time streaky 16-13 team.

Yup. They are the team that they are. Teams that lost close games to the Hawks can play the same what if scenario.
I'm going to enjoy the win tonight. I have no expectations for the rest of the season.

Yup. They are the team that they are. Teams that lost close games to the Hawks can play the same what if scenario.
I'm going to enjoy the win tonight. I have no expectations for the rest of the season.
Your going to enjoy the last two conference games, one B10 tournament game and a couple of NIT games...Go Hawks Take it to the bank...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT