ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday drinking thread anyone?

Michelob Ultra at a bar / restaurant in northern Minnesota after a day of vigorous hiking. They had generic cheese puffs in a popcorn machine. I’ve never seen that. Lots of fat Gophers went up to it to grab servings of toasty warm cheese puffs.
Probably good, but we passed

Michelob Ultra at a bar / restaurant in northern Minnesota after a day of vigorous hiking. They had generic cheese puffs in a popcorn machine. I’ve never seen that. Lots of fat Gophers went up to it to grab servings of toasty warm cheese puffs.

How's the weather?

Hot as hell?

Michelob Ultra is under rated. Delicious.

Not trying to be a dick but I thought only chicks drink that beer? Toasted cheese puffs sound intriguing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: beanerhawk
Not to hijack but what trails did you hike?

Sounds nice, how is the heat where you are hiking?

Sounds nice, how is the heat where you are hiking?
Not a factor at all. It’s been in the 60s. Touched the 70s on Wednesday. Too murky. We are packing up now and hope to dodge some showers for a few miles today.

Reactions: CaboKP
Not to hijack but what trails did you hike?
Jay Cooke, Banning, Wild River and Interstate. We have a condo on the North Shore in August and I’m curious about damages at Tettigouche due to Tuesday’s rain. The iron bridge is closed and will have to be rebuilt.

Jay Cooke, Banning, Wild River and Interstate. We have a condo on the North Shore in August and I’m curious about damages at Tettigouche due to Tuesday’s rain. The iron bridge is closed and will have to be rebuilt.
I have been to Interstate but none of the others. A quick google search and some of these places look pretty cool. And not terribly far away. Thanks for the info…

Had a few margs at a local mexican spot with some pretty good queso dip with taco meat and salsa mixed in on the patio. Good time with the wife. csb/

Not trying to be a dick but I thought only chicks drink that beer? Toasted cheese puffs sound intriguing
I don’t know you, but just for you I drank a Lake Escape Kolsch and 2 Bauhaus Wonderstuff pilsners tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT