ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Advice for Saturday

Greenway4Prez

HR Legend
Jan 10, 2005
I need a pair of tickets for the game on Saturday, should I jump on a few off Stubhub, or take my chances with a scalper?

I know HROT will steer me in the right direction.

Stubhub it is! I’d rather drop $130 each for a sure thing, than risk coming away empty-handed.

Thanks guys!

I’d rather drop $130 each for a sure thing

I+approve+of+this+initial+d+reference+_123d655ea594f529ee42580201f80162.jpg

I need a pair of tickets for the game on Saturday, should I jump on a few off Stubhub, or take my chances with a scalper?

I know HROT will steer me in the right direction.
I did stubhub for ISU tix. Was priceless experiencing it with my son but I was surprised by the $70 fee for two tix, bringing the total to over $300.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Is it for the lady friend? If so splurge a little bit. Experience is everything
Yep! She went to Iowa but this will only be her second game ever at Kinnick. She’s been to a few Viking games, and I shit you not, told me she likes endzone seats because she can watch plays develop.

I did stubhub for ISU tix. Was priceless experiencing it with my son but I was surprised by the $70 fee for two tix, bringing the total to over $300.
Yeah, that I was not expecting. Oh well, it’s freaking WISCONSIN and I sure do hate those guys. We’re due for a 2008-esque beatdown.

I'm going the StubHub route as well, but wont pull the trigger until a couple hours before kick to see of prices drop. I will watch in a bar before I pay 180 a ticket after fees.

If you wait until after kick-off, you can get tickets for next to nothing.

If you wait until after kick-off, you can get tickets for next to nothing.

I always employed that strategy until the 2012 Vikings vs. Packers tilt in Minneapolis. Scalpers still wouldn't budge from $300 after kickoff.

I found two yesterday on the football board for $200 total. I'd keep an eye on HR.

Oh, and if anyone has a single for Saturday at or around face I'll take it. Likely going to sit with a friend in the student sections since I have my ticket and I want to sit with a friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT