ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Packages

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
I was looking at the ticket packages availalbe for the upcoming season. I usually go to 4-5 games a year but typically wing it when I do. Anyone have any experience with these ticket packages? Do they just put you in unfilled seats at the top, or do you ever get lucky with where you're seated? Appreciate any info

Also, how easy is it to pass on the tickets to friends or family if you can't use them?

Ticket Package Link

I was looking at the ticket packages availalbe for the upcoming season. I usually go to 4-5 games a year but typically wing it when I do. Anyone have any experience with these ticket packages? Do they just put you in unfilled seats at the top, or do you ever get lucky with where you're seated? Appreciate any info

Also, how easy is it to pass on the tickets to friends or family if you can't use them?

Ticket Package Link
Did you end up getting a mini ticket package? Thinking toward next year - maybe getting one or two of those or Mobile Pass

Did you end up getting a mini ticket package? Thinking toward next year - maybe getting one or two of those or Mobile Pass
I didn't end up doing it... have gone to a few games and theyve been super cheap so not really regretting it

Reactions: El Simbolo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT