ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for the Holiday Bowl

The last 4 years, the bowl has had below 50k in attendance. In a 70k stadium.

AFAICT, it has never sold out.

We're unsure of the number of tickets we need, so I'm just going to wait.

Reactions: iafan44
That stadium is huge and it wont come close to selling out. Id wait til the morning of

This is practically a home game for USC. Not very much excitement around this years team though.

If the white food trailer is still there, that’s Chuckie and he’s from Des Moines. His tenderloins and chicken strips are great and highly reccomend.

Clay Helton coached USC to a 21-23 loss to Wisky in the 2015 Holiday Bowl. Attendance was 48,329 if that provides some comparison for this year's game..

Ticket prices are still high everywhere online. The university still won't sell me a specific seat, I can just request them and get whatever shows up in the mail.

I ended up buying a "Family 4-pack" directly from the Holiday Bowl.

Four loge level tickets in the end zone, four sodas, four hot dogs. One bonus is that I was able to request seats higher in the section (row 15) so that we'll be under an overhang in case of rain.

Total cost was $252. Total cost of 4 upper deck seats on ticketmaster ($17.75 fee on EVERY seat) is $256. Total cost of 4 comparable loge seats at other end of stadium is $457.

The university is down to $85 price option, and 4 tickets from ticket office is $360.

https://www.holidaybowl.com/tickets/family-4-pack/

Last edited:
I'm thinking of showing up 15 minutes before the game, paying $10 for a ticket from a scalper, and sitting right next to you. I'll buy the first beer.

The bowl games limit number of tickets to somewhat prevent flooding the market. Noticed this last year at Outback Bowl. There are hardly any available on Stubhub, etc and the stadium was not very full. We still got a deal on tics but didn't know the bowl committees would limit seat availability to prevent very low pricing.

I'm thinking of showing up 15 minutes before the game, paying $10 for a ticket from a scalper, and sitting right next to you. I'll buy the first beer.

Especially because weather will be crappy and USC fans will not show up in great numbers for this. No way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT