ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods acts out against white privilege at The Open

Tiger is far from average. He just hoisted a crazy high 6 - iron to 10 feet on the 18th. That's Jason Day, Adam Scott, etc. kind of stuff.

That said, he probably does get too much air time.

Every shot he hits? Fine.

Reading every putt? I suppose.

Warming up on the practice range? C'mon!

If every athlete stopped and signed every time somebody flashed a pen, they’d never get anywhere. I also agree with the poster who said it’s Britain. As an American, I could give two sh*ts about signing an autograph for them.

It seems like he was being a dick, not acting out against white privilege. Tiger has been notoriously absent in social issues discussions. He's petrified of losing endorsements.
Right out of the MJ playbook

Tiger Woods is living proof that steroids raise your
anger level and have harmful side affects. His
body has been injury prone after he took steroids.
The incident with his former wife on Thanksgiving
over a decade ago was roid rage.
Was the wife on roids? Bc if I recall she attacked him. She must have finally had enough of him banging waffle house waitresses.

Did someone claim he was a terrible golfer? I see a lot of people saying he is a complete prick, which he is. Tiger is a complete dousche bag.
You mean like:

I don’t understand why people still root/watch this guy? He’s not even a middle of the pack player anymore. Dude is terrible, and add to that he appears to be a real asshole, what is there to root for? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!!!!

Yeah at least when Greg Norman was a shadow of his former self he was still interesting to follow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT