ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Allen has a new sitcom series

TJ8869

HB King
Dec 7, 2006
ABC had officially greenlit a new series featuring Allen and Kat Dennings. Allen plays a widowed owner of a classic car restoration shop and Dennings play his estranged daughter, who along with her teenage kids moves back into his house. The show is called "Shifting Gears" but it seems like they should have called it "Three Huge Boobs".

Joke Drummer GIF by Travis

ABC had officially greenlit a new series featuring Allen and Kat Dennings. Allen plays a widowed owner of a classic car restoration shop and Dennings play his estranged daughter, who along with her teenage kids moves back into his house. The show is called "Shifting Gears" but it seems like they should have called it "Three Huge Boobs".
There won't be many political jokes in that show...

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I won't watch, but if I did, I'd only be looking for KD's cleavage.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
That guy is so incredibly unfunny. 80085 though.

In 1978, Allen was arrested for possession of cocaine, pleading guilty to felony drug trafficking charges, avoiding a life sentence by giving the names of others involved. He served a little over 2 years before being paroled.

giphy.webp

Reactions: JustSayOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT