ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Scott: Trump Is NOT A Racist

Trump is more like a part-time racist and full-time bigot. But, he also despises anyone who seems disloyal to HIM. And, in doing so, his racism and bigotry really shine bright.

He's one of the boomer generation that possess a hard-wired racism that, on the surface, is rather benign. But, Trump is such a blowhard, insecure, shit-for-brains, that his inherent racism from the culture he grew up in just gets raised to higher levels.

Uncle Tom approved. Woohoo.Now we know for sure Trump ain't a racist.

Now you're moving the goal post (thats ok, the left does this).

You said "the last black Republican."
Context mate. I see I over estimated your comprehension skills. It’s cool, you can try to save face if you wish, but it’s not like anyone values your judgment anymore.

Honest question. Why are you, of all people, such a racist piece of shit?
What's racist about it? He's an oreo. There are many. I'm Indian American. I couldn't imagine working for herr Drumpf. Look at Raj Shah and that Verma lady at hhs. I call them brown on the outside, white on the inside. Barf.

What's racist about it? He's an oreo. There are many. I'm Indian American. I couldn't imagine working for herr Drumpf. Look at Raj Shah and that Verma lady at hhs. I call them brown on the outside, white on the inside. Barf.
So it's ok to be particularly condescending of people you dislike, because of their skin color. That isn't racist?

So it's ok to be particularly condescending of people you dislike, because of their skin color. That isn't racist?
It isn't race. They are sellouts. They work and support an avowed racist. There's a difference.

It isn't race. They are sellouts. They work and support an avowed racist. There's a difference.
a·vow
/əˈvou/
verb
past tense: avowed; past participle: avowed
  1. assert or confess openly.
    "he avowed that he had voted Republican in every election"
    synonyms: assert, declare, state, maintain, aver, attest, swear, vow, insist; More
Please direct me to where Trump claimed to be a racist? Or are you a liar and a racist?

Nope. You made the claim, YOU back it up. Contrary to popular thought, that's how this works.

I provided incidents of Trump's racist rhetoric and policies. You are so quick to demand evidence, now it is still your turn to provide the anti racist actions of Trump. Does your silence confirm your belief that Trump, indeed, is a flaming racist?

Reactions: GOHOX69
a·vow
/əˈvou/
verb
past tense: avowed; past participle: avowed
  1. assert or confess openly.
    "he avowed that he had voted Republican in every election"
    synonyms: assert, declare, state, maintain, aver, attest, swear, vow, insist; More
Please direct me to where Trump claimed to be a racist? Or are you a liar and a racist?
Dude, seriously? Jesus, wow.

I provided incidents of Trump's racist rhetoric and policies. You are so quick to demand evidence, now it is still your turn to provide the anti racist actions of Trump. Does your silence confirm your belief that Trump, indeed, is a flaming racist?
You MUST be under 30 because you have zero idea of what REAL racism is and what REAL racist words are.
Racist policies ?? No. No. No. End of story.

OMG.

You MUST be under 30 because you have zero idea of what REAL racism is and what REAL racist words are.
Racist policies ?? No. No. No. End of story.

I actually expected this kind of bull shit from you. I have never seen you provide any kind of credible information supporting your positions! BTW, I am 69 years old. A few weeks ago, you agreed to enter into a conversation with me regarding the Mueller Report. As per your usual modus operandi, you promised a dialogue, and produced absolutely nothing. The question still remains on the table: provide specific instances of how Trump has worked to eliminate racism. I understand your frustration, because you are unable to produce ANY examples. Sorry to be so blunt, but when I think of your contributions to substantive discussions, the word vacuous is the best descriptor.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT