ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz Accused Of 'Inappropriate' Student Relationship, Visiting Gay Bar In Viral Tweet

RicoSuave102954

HB Heisman
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Tim Walz is facing a new set of allegations. A social media user, who goes by @DocNetyoutube, on Saturday accused the Kamala Harris running mate of having an 'inappropriate' relationship with a male student and visiting a gay bar when he was a professor and football coach. The Harris-Walz campaign is yet to issue a statement about the tweet, which is going viral on social media.

On Saturday, an X user said they received a tip in August 'claiming Tim Walz had an inappropriate relationship with a minor'. Replying to a tweet by Walz, they said that the VP hopeful quit teaching after he was caught having 's*x' with a student.

"Ok Tim, I guess now would be a good time to drop my October surprise. You remember him right? The real reason you walked away from teaching? The kid who spent the night at your home? the one you went to the gay bar with? The reason the school board had a meeting about you? What do you think Tim, should I drop that now? Or should I wait another week or so? You know, the student you were having sex with, the male student you were having sex with?" the user asked on X, platform formerly known as Twitter.

The social media user further claimed that students called Walz 'Touchdown Timmy' because of this alleged relationship. However, no further details about the student have been released yet. We cannot verify the details of the accusations.

GFY. Fake news. Talk about the future President.
Tim Walz is facing a new set of allegations. A social media user, who goes by @DocNetyoutube, on Saturday accused the Kamala Harris running mate of having an 'inappropriate' relationship with a male student and visiting a gay bar when he was a professor and football coach. The Harris-Walz campaign is yet to issue a statement about the tweet, which is going viral on social media.

On Saturday, an X user said they received a tip in August 'claiming Tim Walz had an inappropriate relationship with a minor'. Replying to a tweet by Walz, they said that the VP hopeful quit teaching after he was caught having 's*x' with a student.

"Ok Tim, I guess now would be a good time to drop my October surprise. You remember him right? The real reason you walked away from teaching? The kid who spent the night at your home? the one you went to the gay bar with? The reason the school board had a meeting about you? What do you think Tim, should I drop that now? Or should I wait another week or so? You know, the student you were having sex with, the male student you were having sex with?" the user asked on X, platform formerly known as Twitter.

The social media user further claimed that students called Walz 'Touchdown Timmy' because of this alleged relationship. However, no further details about the student have been released yet. We cannot verify the details of the accusations.

I do not like Walz/Harris at all. She is a train wreck and he is beyond weird. But, I will believe this when I see it. Both sides are throwing so much crap out there about each other that are false. Again. this is fake to me until I see actual proof or at least some kind of coverage from a network with facts.

Who this guy?

iu

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
Guess I called this one….

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/tim-walz’-record-in-minnesota.448797/post-12337956

“An old looking fat white guy from a blue state with policy positions favored only by the votes she already has. Unless she's trying to nail down the overweight questionable sexuality pale as a ghost aarp male vote I suppose.

Will anyone be surprised when he's outed as someone's same sex rest area restroom lover? I won't be.”

How you Trump sucking sycophants can pretend to give two shits about lying is so hypocritical it makes my brain hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT