ADVERTISEMENT

Time for some soldier cosplay!

Somecrazyhow we've managed to have this country for 240+ years without the need to violently overthrow the govt.....
raw

Please why does someone need to wear a tactical vest (of which there are several) to a peaceful protest?

In fact why does someone need to carry a rifle to "peaceful protest". You know what the answer is. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are protesting for gun rights and everything to do with intimidating the opposition.
I can't can't pretend to understand the brain of the activist march type, but I guess for the same reason you need to wear vagina hats to a women's rally?

I can't can't pretend to understand the brain of the activist march type, but I guess for the same reason you need to wear vagina hats to a women's rally?

While I would agree with the ridiculousness, the image of a vagina never killed anyone. It is unlikely that a foam vagina hat would intimidate counter protesters. I'm not afraid of being beaten by a foam vagina. I am afraid of being shot, which is something that guns do.

While I would agree with the ridiculousness, the image of a vagina never killed anyone. It is unlikely that a foam vagina hat would intimidate counter protesters. I'm not afraid of being beaten by a foam vagina. I am afraid of being shot, which is something that guns do.
Well, since you made me get this image in my head, it's only fair it's in yours too.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT