ADVERTISEMENT

Time For The Media To Ask Tough Questions

I bet he can

He could stop meeting with the press and not allow any assistants/players access to the press as well. They know this and this is why they always ask the same questions and get the same responses. How many times over the years have we heard the same lame excuse that they are playing the best player/s they feel that can give them the best chance to win the game? When I recently heard this with regards to Fant, it made me think back to Ruddock.

I bet he can

He could stop meeting with the press and not allow any assistants/players access to the press as well. They know this and this is why they always ask the same questions and get the same responses. How many times over the years have we heard the same lame excuse that they are playing the best player/s they feel that can give them the best chance to win the game? When I recently heard this with regards to Fant, it made me think back to Ruddock.

He gets paid a pretty penny to meet with members of the media.

The people who cover Iowa sports are more concerned with rubbing shoulders and stroking the egos of coaches and higher ups to ever ask tough questions.

Barta should have to do a 1 hour press conference.

Should probably stop meeting with the press to focus more on scheming against that week’s opponent with their weapons on O, D, and special teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT