ADVERTISEMENT

Time to blow up the FBI into a million pieces...

But the absolute laughable irony of this all is... if Sullivan wouldn't have gone all-in in his personal vendetta against Flynn, we night have never seen these documents.

Reactions: INXS83
I’m guessing if we knew everything the FBI has done in its history, this wouldn’t be anywhere close to a top 100 most egregious.
The investigation of John Lennon or the surveillance of The Kingsmen performing Louie, Louie ranks higher.

Reactions: noleclone2
4g9lyy.jpg

Are you talking about Judge Sullivan . . . the judge that, on two separate occasions, offered Flynn the opportunity to withdraw his guilty plea?
The very same one that has yet to rule on Flynn's motion to withdraw his plea on Jan 15th... and the same one who has appointed an amicus to consider the possibility of holding him in contempt for trying to withdraw the plea... that one.

A thread coming from the guy posting a thread, backed up with elaborate graphs and charts from a cheesy website, claiming that masks are not effective blocking air borne diseases.

It would take a wing nut to be excited to enjoin this or any conversation with conspiracy theorists. Likewise the FBI incrimination.

A thread coming from the guy posting a thread, backed up with elaborate graphs and charts from a cheesy website, claiming that masks are not effective blocking air borne diseases.

It would take a wing nut to be excited to enjoin this or any conversation with conspiracy theorists. Likewise the FBI incrimination.

Quite similar to all the stuff posted during the impeachment proceedings

Quite similar to all the stuff posted during the impeachment proceedings
That doesn't mean Trump wasn't guilty. It just means a bunch of senators who are now in trouble put their own futures and a fear of mean tweets ahead of doing their job. Now they are wallowing in it and Susan Collins is still sputtering out that Trump learned a lesson as he promises carnage during the election unless he is declared the winner.

The very same one that has yet to rule on Flynn's motion to withdraw his plea on Jan 15th... and the same one who has appointed an amicus to consider the possibility of holding him in contempt for trying to withdraw the plea... that one.

Hard to rule on a motion to withdraw plea when the matter is taken up on an unsuccessful appeal. Case is stayed during that time. Sidney Powell rolled the dice and lost with that ploy.

As for appointing an amicus . . . that ridiculous illegal and illogical move by Judge Sullivan was overturned as part of the mandamus action so I don't know why you bring it up.

Wait . . . . wait . . . . what? You don't say. Hmmmm. Interesting. Strike my previous paragraph. Appellate court found that appointing an amicus was within Judge Sullivan's purview in light of the entirety of the circumstances.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Remember, there is no "deep state". It's all just a conspiracy theory.

But entirely different from Hillary's infamous "vast right-wing conspiracy". That one, of course, is real.
It's like you aren't even paying attention to what your president and the Republicans in Congress are doing and saying. Your post is a fail.

Reactions: GOHOX69
It's like you aren't even paying attention to what your president and the Republicans in Congress are doing and saying. Your post is a fail.

It's like you have multiple voices echoing through the otherwise empty space betwen your ears, sharing their baseless irrelvant hallucinations that you feel compelled to repeat on HROT.

Are you talking about Judge Sullivan . . . the judge that, on two separate occasions, offered Flynn the opportunity to withdraw his guilty plea?
You can’t be serious.....the reasons he would do this are obvious particularly if you actually read fully, as I did, the OP’s link.

LOL...so Flynn was twice offered the opportunity to withdraw his plea and both times confirmed that he was, indeed, guilty but then comes back later and says, "Oops...didn't really mean it" and you're of the opinion that the judge has it out for Flynn. That's almost too convoluted even for you. Almost.

LOL...so Flynn was twice offered the opportunity to withdraw his plea and both times confirmed that he was, indeed, guilty but then comes back later and says, "Oops...didn't really mean it" and you're of the opinion that the judge has it out for Flynn. That's almost too convoluted even for you. Almost.
Both of those times were under his old representation (the ones who hid information from him) and have admitted they didn't provide all the evidence to Flynn and it has been said they were looking out more for themselves than they were their client.

Did you even read the 302?? A career FBI agent... said point blank "I won't have anything to do with Razor" to the Deputy Assistant AG of the SCO. That is troubling.

Both of those times were under his old representation (the ones who hid information from him) and have admitted they didn't provide all the evidence to Flynn and it has been said they were looking out more for themselves than they were their client.

Did you even read the 302?? A career FBI agent... said point blank "I won't have anything to do with Razor" to the Deputy Assistant AG of the SCO. That is troubling.
Ahhh...the old "bad representation" ploy. Has Flynn sued them for their malfeasance? Filed charges with the state bar? Sought disbarment? As I understand it, they supposedly missed emails they were supposed to turn over to his NEW lawyer but that would have had no impact on their representation of Flynn. Could you clarify?

Ahhh...the old "bad representation" ploy. Has Flynn sued them for their malfeasance? Filed charges with the state bar? Sought disbarment? As I understand it, they supposedly missed emails they were supposed to turn over to his NEW lawyer but that would have had no impact on their representation of Flynn. Could you clarify?
Yu are woefully uneducated on this matter.

He is currently still enthralled in a protracted case against him with the government and him agreeing there is no further case to explore while the judge of the case is holding him hostage so he can satisfy his whims.

As a start, Google... Covington and SCO lawyers and the pains they took to keep the promise not to investigate his son out of the plea agreement so it wouldn't affect the Giglo disclosure requirements.

Be better.

Hard to rule on a motion to withdraw plea when the matter is taken up on an unsuccessful appeal. Case is stayed during that time. Sidney Powell rolled the dice and lost with that ploy.

As for appointing an amicus . . . that ridiculous illegal and illogical move by Judge Sullivan was overturned as part of the mandamus action so I don't know why you bring it up.

Wait . . . . wait . . . . what? You don't say. Hmmmm. Interesting. Strike my previous paragraph. Appellate court found that appointing an amicus was within Judge Sullivan's purview in light of the entirety of the circumstances.
I have never stated anything about the legality of him appointing an amicus... I have asked you NUMEROUS times, and you have yet to answer, if you believe he can hold him in contempt or impose a harsher sentence for contempt for withdrawing his plea...

He is currently still enthralled in a protracted case against him with the government and him agreeing there is no further case to explore while the judge of the case is holding him hostage so he can satisfy his whims.

As a start, Google... Covington and SCO lawyers and the pains they took to keep the promise not to investigate his son out of the plea agreement so it wouldn't affect the Giglo disclosure requirements.

Be better.
You failed to address my question. Try again.

OMG u guys!!!

More has been released on how unfairly Flynn was treated.

37232.png

I mean....there are some redactions here, but BY GOD we need to blow up the whole FBI over this!!!!! 😂

Reactions: tWarnerHawk
You failed to address my question. Try again.
Wow... I guess I mistakeningly thought you could draw the logical conclusion that he is currently fighting for his freedom and the time for your suits will come later. I know, shame on me for assuming you weren't completely intellectually dishonest.

But, no he has not ,YET...

Be better.

Tar is a special kind of stupid, you're not gonna be able to convince his mind of anything else but what the liberal media has fed him. He just doesn't understand this case very well and his only recourse is "he plead guilty!!" never mind the reasons why Flynn decided to do so.

Reactions: farmandfleet
OMG u guys!!!

More has been released on how unfairly Flynn was treated.

37232.png

I mean....there are some redactions here, but BY GOD we need to blow up the whole FBI over this!!!!! 😂
So to recap Joe's stance:

His redactions/assumptions = facts

Your redactions/assumptions = supposition

Clown.

I have never stated anything about the legality of him appointing an amicus... I have asked you NUMEROUS times, and you have yet to answer, if you believe he can hold him in contempt or impose a harsher sentence for contempt for withdrawing his plea...

Outside of my knowledge. If memory serves, that is an issue that he wanted the amicus to address and I anticipate that the issue will be addressed at next week's hearing. Although it may pain you to read or understand, a judge who appoints an amicus to assist the court in "getting the right answer" is not evidence of bias or evidence of someone with a "personal vendetta."

A judge with a "personal vendetta" would have denied the motion outright, held Flynn in contempt and ordered him jailed.

I've written it numerous times before . . . I expect that the Motion to Dismiss will be granted. While I don't know if the Order will be entered before 11/3, I cannot envision a scenario where it wouldn't be entered before Inauguration Day. Thus, if Biden should win the election, I don't believe that DT Barnum will have to pardon Flynn. But, should the matter still be pending as of Inauguration Day with DT Barnum losing the general election, Flynn will be pardoned.

It's like you have multiple voices echoing through the otherwise empty space betwen your ears, sharing their baseless irrelvant hallucinations that you feel compelled to repeat on HROT.
Learn to spell before you question what people have between their ears. Dummy.

ADVERTISEMENT