ADVERTISEMENT

Time to have a talk about the

Stoopsbrother

HR All-State
Sep 16, 2022
Jews, how does Mexico a predominantly Catholic country elect a Jewish woman as president?

It is widely known that the narco state of Mexico does not have free & fair elections, just in this last cycle there were over 30 assassinations of political candidates. So how does this person become president?

OP is Cristiano Ronaldo?

v9tQi1v.gif

Last edited:
Might be similar to asking how does a religious hating Democratic Party elect a catholic to represent the Democratic Party.

Might be similar to a self-proclaimed devout christian saying something like "Putin has his cock so far down bidens throat." at 8:25AM.

Go in peace. Serve the lord. Amen.

Might be similar to a self-proclaimed devout christian saying something like "Putin has his cock so far down bidens throat." at 8:25AM.

Well I said it in response to someone in a different thread saying the same thing about Trump and Putin.
Besides that, just because I’m catholic im not allowed to say someone has a cock jammed down their throat?

Post in thread 'How can anyone vote Democrat?'
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-can-anyone-vote-democrat.446333/post-12247303

Last edited:

whoopsie-daisy.gif

I take it you guys dont have an answer for my question. Must be why you are diverting. Classic move, now you should probably start calling me names.
Oh, I have an answer, but one you won't like. The Democratic platform is much closer to the teachings of Christ than the Republican one. So we have no issues with people who actually live to his teachings. It's the phony American Christians that we abhor. The ones that wrap themselves up in the flag and teach the 'prosperity gospel'. If Jesus voted, he'd vote dem.

Oh, I have an answer, but one you won't like. The Democratic platform is much closer to the teachings of Christ than the Republican one. So we have no issues with people who actually live to his teachings. It's the phony American Christians that we abhor. The ones that wrap themselves up in the flag and teach the 'prosperity gospel'. If Jesus voted, he'd vote dem.

The gospel of the lord.

Praise to you lord belemnole christ.

Reactions: Torg and Moral

The gospel of the lord.

Praise to you lord belemnole christ.
@BelemNole This guy ^^^^ hates Christian’s so what platform is he supposed to belong to.
I feel like most democrats on here hate Christian’s so your point is pretty far off.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
@BelemNole This guy ^^^^ hates Christian’s so what platform is he supposed to belong to.
I feel like most democrats on here hate Christian’s so your point is pretty far off.
I'll let my wife know.

I agree with the quote attributed to Ghandi - “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

“Hate the sin, not the sinner.” More Gahndi but based on your boy Augustine. I’d lay a quote down about cocks down throats but I’m not familiar with any from my days studying scripture.

Peace be with you.

Reactions: Torg
We are not hiring a President to preach the bible to us. He is hired to secure our nation from foreign enemies. Deliver domestic tranquilty and create economic prosperity.
I take it you guys dont have an answer for my question. Must be why you are diverting. Classic move, now you should probably start calling me names.

Well I said it in response to someone in a different thread saying the same thing about Trump and Putin.
Besides that, just because I’m catholic im not allowed to say someone has a cock jammed down their throat?

Post in thread 'How can anyone vote Democrat?'
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-can-anyone-vote-democrat.446333/post-12247303

There is no way in hell you were raised Catholic or educated in Catholicism. Alcoholism is the only Catholic trait you seem to possess at all

Jews, how does Mexico a predominantly Catholic country elect a Jewish woman as president?

It is widely known that the narco state of Mexico does not have free & fair elections, just in this last cycle there were over 30 assassinations of political candidates. So how does this person become president?

16679e41-bb4a-47a4-880d-ac893fa527f3_text.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg
There is no way in hell you were raised Catholic or educated in Catholicism. Alcoholism is the only Catholic trait you seem to possess at all
well I grew up catholic and went to a catholic school through 6th grade, was an alter server until I graduated high school.
I maybe drink a total of 4 times a year. But just like most people on here. You think you know everything so thanks for informing me about my life.
There’s no way you actually graduated high school if you think you know more about me than I know about myself.

well I grew up catholic and went to a catholic school through 6th grade, was an alter server until I graduated high school.
I maybe drink a total of 4 times a year. But just like most people on here. You think you know everything so thanks for informing me about my life.
There’s no way you actually graduated high school if you think you know more about me than I know about myself.

Altar server. You were an altar server. See I know how to spell details of your life better than you. I'm sorry your parents wasted that tuition money.

8vxlqk.jpg

Reactions: Torg and BelemNole
Altar server. You were an altar server. See I know how to spell details of your life better than you. I'm sorry your parents wasted that tuition money.
Does anyone here know what this guys is trying to say?
I’d say he is having a good 4th of July celebration but it was only 10 when he posted whatever the heck this is.
Probably just another good person religious basher.

He’s saying you can’t spell, dummy.
hahahaha. Sorry i forget you guys get boners over grammar and spelling errors.
I guess that means I wasn’t really catholic after all.
Plus theirs probably a lot of catholic words that I would misspell. Good thing you don’t have to pass a spelling bee to be catholic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT