LuciousBDragon

HB Legend
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
- No VP publicly named yet
- RNC convention starts Monday
- Markets closed globally

A pro would say the job needed to be done this weekend and not later. However, the other evidence so far says it may have just been a whackadoo with a grudge (or Chis). News says the roof of the building was only 100 ft away from eyewitnesses and anyone with a little practice and a decent scope could rip off a quality shot at that range (if reports are accurate).

But the timing wreaks of a pro job saying it had to be now. Just some internet rando 2-cents FWIW.

Still plan on banging OP’s wife later tonight also FWIW.

I think one has to question who was behind this. RFK claims JFK job was done by the CIA. I would not be surprised if someone told me that a Biden supporter in the secret service allowed this to happen.

I think one has to question who was behind this. RFK claims JFK job was done by the CIA. I would not be surprised if someone told me that a Biden supporter in the secret service allowed this to happen.
I'm giving you +3 points for not saying globalist

Reactions: Hawk_82

A pro would say the job needed to be done this weekend and not later. However, the other evidence so far says it may have just been a whackadoo with a grudge (or Chis). News says the roof of the building was only 100 ft away from eyewitnesses and anyone with a little practice and a decent scope could rip off a quality shot at that range (if reports are accurate).

But the timing wreaks of a pro job saying it had to be now. Just some internet rando 2-cents FWIW.

WTF is with this board?

Seen a picture of Building with distance the shooter was 152yds from Trump

It had to be 2 or more people for this to happen and at minimum 1 of them had to be SS.

MOA at 150 meters is 1.6”. I doubt very much this was a trained or even experienced shooter.

Firstly, what kind of crazy person measures distance in meters and MOA in inches? Stop being weird.

Secondly, I agree. It's not a hard shot. I'd be curious on the population of the US who have ever even shot a rifle, hence the question about "average Joe".

But you can bet the US gets a lot of global news on ease of gun access as part of leader assassination attempt.

Reactions: mnole03
Firstly, what kind of crazy person measures distance in meters and MOA in inches? Stop being weird.

Secondly, I agree. It's not a hard shot. I'd be curious on the population of the US who have ever even shot a rifle, hence the question about "average Joe".

But you can bet the US gets a lot of global news on ease of gun access as part of leader assassination attempt.
Lot of feministas out there. This country just moved a step closer to a revolution. Russia and China aren't going to have to do anything as the country is rotting from the inside. Lawfare, now this and Biden's SS wouldn't provide DJT with more security after he had been asking for more. Biden also wouldn't provide RFK Jr. with SS.

Lot of feministas out there. This country just moved a step closer to a revolution. Russia and China aren't going to have to do anything as the country is rotting from the inside. Lawfare, now this and Biden's SS wouldn't provide DJT with more security after he had been asking for more. Biden also wouldn't provide RFK Jr. with SS.
IMO there is more to this than meets the eye. Failure to provide RFK Jr with SS and DJT with additional SS is going to backfire on the current Administration.

To me, the fact that the shooter was killed hints that the SS might have wanted no one interviewing the perpetrator.
Imagine that, when has this happened before in the US history? Biden, I know Castro did it.

Why would Biden want to run against anyone other than Trump? Especially since the debate? Trump is the only potential candidate Biden has a shot against. They're both very unpopular

There was a cell phone video that shows the SS sniper lining up to shoot the kid, and when the first shot can be heard, I can not tell if it came from the Kid of from the SS Sniper. It is fantastic video of that angle. In fact, if the SS sniper got off the first shot, it may have actually altered the kids shot and saved Trumps life. There will have to be a whole lot of analysis of that snipers shot and timing. But the question is ho did that kid actually be able to get on that rood so easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT