ADVERTISEMENT

Title 42: Help Me Out Here?!

Hondo_11

HR All-State
Mar 15, 2022
Surely some of the well informed mask maniacs of HROT can explain this for me?! How can CDC and the Brandon Admin be winding up the DOJ and going bat shit crazy over the recent SCOTUS mask mandate ruling on one hand, when on the other hand they are saying Title 42 must now end as COVID is "no longer necessary?"

"The Title 42 order was implemented in March 2020 under former President Donald Trump's administration as a way to keep COVID-19 outside American borders. President Biden's administration kept it in place amid warnings rescinding it could only worsen the border crisis. But the CDC recently announced that Title 42 expulsions will end May 23 because the public health order is "no longer necessary."

I’m sure you’ll very openly analyze the merits of responses and keep an open mind on the subject as your OP seems very levelheaded.

Reactions: BioHawk and Moral
Surely some of the well informed mask maniacs of HROT can explain this for me?! How can CDC and the Brandon Admin be winding up the DOJ and going bat shit crazy over the recent SCOTUS mask mandate ruling on one hand, when on the other hand they are saying Title 42 must now end as COVID is "no longer necessary?"

"The Title 42 order was implemented in March 2020 under former President Donald Trump's administration as a way to keep COVID-19 outside American borders. President Biden's administration kept it in place amid warnings rescinding it could only worsen the border crisis. But the CDC recently announced that Title 42 expulsions will end May 23 because the public health order is "no longer necessary."
It's the flu per the GQP

aabiden.gif

Link to "recent SCOTUS mask mandate ruling". TIA.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
The HORT posters on the conservative side of the spectrum often call this place a left wing echo chamber.

However, that seems puzzling because I swear 95% of all “new” accounts are Uber conservative.
The core sorority here is the traditional left snowflake.

Reactions: ihhawk
Yep. Good thing Trump lost and the Dems flipped GA
So you admit that Trump couldn’t just pull us out of NATO. Also…for Senate approval would require 60 votes to be filibuster proof…

Wasn’t going to happen if he was re-elected. Just more hand wringing sky is falling BS

Reactions: ICHerky
I don't understand the flak as it seems a very straight forward question. If you don't know the answer, just say so.
They’re not gonna answer you. They can’t. It’s impossible for them to acknowledge the stupidity of his actions so they’ll just focus on other dumb shit.

He’s asking the DOJ to appeal the mask mandate because of COVID, while just saying he has no intentions of extending Title 42 because the science says COVID isn’t a problem anymore.

So you admit that Trump couldn’t just pull us out of NATO. Also…for Senate approval would require 60 votes to be filibuster proof…

Wasn’t going to happen if he was re-elected. Just more hand wringing sky is falling BS
Lol.....People in the know telling us this and what he wanted to do backed up by years of evidence of what he was doing. Sure

What was the handle you were posting under prior to this new one?

ADVERTISEMENT