ADVERTISEMENT

TJ Bollers

Kids a legacy from Tiffin. Dad played fullback for Fry in the 90's. He won't leave town. Some of you guys are just as clueless as Campbell. What, huh, who's Bollers, Bow and Arrow. Idiots.

Last edited:
Kids a legacy from Tiffin. Dad played fullback for Fry in the 90's. He won't leave town. Some of you guys are just as clueless as Campbell. What, huh, who's Bollers, Bow and Arrow. Idiots.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeah......the legacy from Tiffin. Doh!! Sorry I get so distracted from time to time. I can be such an IDIOT!!!!

I promise I will be a better Hawk fan from now on.

The legacy from TIFFIN......damn it, I should know better!!

Campbell must be delusional. Beat it geek.

So, was Iowa in the wrong when they offered Lazard or ......(fill in the blank of any ISU legacy)?

Campbell is desperate to win the minds and hearts of Iowa HS kids that are D-1 talent. ISUcc had a unique banner year where they finished above .500 and won a bowl game (luckily) and now their fans are rising an emotional wave like Bitcoin owners. The world will return to its normal order and ISUcc will still be little brother in football in this Hawkeye State. Buy low, sell high, take your profits and run.

Reactions: David1979

No one knows who the kid is, and rightfully so. Chill, dude.

I knew who he was but that's because I read an article on him from earlier this year. Kid is all hawk. ISU had to offer him this early to have any chance, however slight it might be. If you look around the state ISU has been the first to offer many instate prospects. It is a good tactic to try to get a foot hold in the state.

I knew who he was but that's because I read an article on him from earlier this year. Kid is all hawk. ISU had to offer him this early to have any chance, however slight it might be. If you look around the state ISU has been the first to offer many instate prospects. It is a good tactic to try to get a foot hold in the state.
Well, they do offer like 700 kids a year. I think they offer pretty everybody everywhere first.

Well, they do offer like 700 kids a year. I think they offer pretty everybody everywhere first.

And I get it. They have to find an in somehow and one way to do that is to be the first to offer and start the relationship earlier than others.

Bollers is a legacy. He is from Tiffin. He is not a Tiffin legacy. As a former clipper I saw him play last season and I can tell you he is by far the best prospect I have seen from the school in my lifetime and I graduated from there in 1990. Honestly though that is like saying he is the tallest kid from a family of dwarves.

Reactions: Pigskin48
Bollers is a legacy. He is from Tiffin. He is not a Tiffin legacy. As a former clipper I saw him play last season and I can tell you he is by far the best prospect I have seen from the school in my lifetime and I graduated from there in 1990. Honestly though that is like saying he is the tallest kid from a family of dwarves.

Wow another Clear Creek alum on board. Graduated in 1970 , the first year they had football. Living in Florida and haven’t seen CC game sine brother graduated in 85. Have read about Bollers and hope they do well

And I get it. They have to find an in somehow and one way to do that is to be the first to offer and start the relationship earlier than others.
Absolutely true. My point was just that it’s not something that they are doing just in Iowa. They are doing it everywhere.

TJ will be a big time recruit. The kid is big and explosive. He was on the sidelines at several Iowa games. I can't imagine that he gets away.

His dad didn't play much for the Hawks, but he did have a nice 25 yard catch and run his senior year vs Michigan to set up a FG when we nearly beat them in 1998. I remember it well my freshman year. Never thought that Michigan QB would go on to do much with that dismal performance in Kinnick. Anyway, Trevor Bollers also was picked 4th overall in the CFL draft after that year.

ADVERTISEMENT