ADVERTISEMENT

TJ Hockenson: Named to 2020 Pro Bowl. In 2020, Had 3rd-most yards (723) & 4th-most receptions (67) among all NFL Tight Ends

They flipping drafted him as a 1st round player, better look for him.

For real and it's not like he doesn't produce when you throw him the ball.... He's making plays for you, but you under-utilize him.... I mean just look at Kittle tonight, 15 catches for 180+ yards, know who are your play makers are and get them the ball

Reactions: kceasthawk
The 49ers design plays to get Kittle the ball. The Broncos are also trying to get Fant the ball. Why draft a guy in the first round and then not throw him the ball?

Reactions: Franisdaman
He’s been making some bone head mistakes in the passing game but he sure did make a play when it counted.. he’s got plenty room to grow and doesn’t get down enough on himself to stop him from making plays.. Good Job Hock!

He needs to be more consistent in his route running, game & field awareness and I’m sure he’ll get there but until he sharpens things up Stafford won’t be forcing him the ball like you see him do for Golladay just yet..

Bump ( in place of all the bitching in the other threads)

Haha. YES.

Question... I didn't see any of this game and saw there were zeros on the clock at the beginning of the video. Did the lions take a timeout with 1 second left before that play or what was the leadup? Pretty sweet

He needs to be more consistent in his route running, game & field awareness and I’m sure he’ll get there but until he sharpens things up Stafford won’t be forcing him the ball like you see him do for Golladay just yet..
Good. I have Golladay on my FF. Keep forcing him the ball. Especially for TDs.

Thank you.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Yeah, worry not.. KG is Staffords new Megatron.. He throws it to him triple covered it’s almost gross.. but TJ runs into his own guys on routes and KG 9 times outta 10 catches the ball even when covered.. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT