ADVERTISEMENT

To add to the insanity, we paid $1.2 billion to China for test kits for the China virus?!?

Roy L Fuchs

HR MVP
Nov 23, 2012
How can anyone trust anything from that shithole communist country?!?! Somebody needs to stand up to these rotten pricks. The WHO won’t. They hid under the covers while the China virus was spreading. The UN is impotent in the face of China. Now, this administration rewards them with $1.2 billion of your and my money??!? Ridiculous!
IT CAME FROM CHINAHHH!!!
https://www.reuters.com/business/he...-supply-at-home-covid-19-tests-us-2022-01-14/

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
How can anyone trust anything from that shithole communist country?!?! Somebody needs to stand up to these rotten pricks. The WHO won’t. They hid under the covers while the China virus was spreading. The UN is impotent in the face of China. Now, this administration rewards them with $1.2 billion of your and my money??!? Ridiculous!
IT CAME FROM CHINAHHH!!!
https://www.reuters.com/business/he...-supply-at-home-covid-19-tests-us-2022-01-14/

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Reactions: Torg
How about the Biden folks getting extra special covid tests. If Fauci said it was helpful, you would have a line of HROT posters getting the swab

China gave the world an anal swab in early 2020.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Ha! That's funny. We received our four tests in the mail today and were chuckling at seeing Made in China on the back.

Ha! That's funny. We received our four tests in the mail today and were chuckling at seeing Made in China on the back.
granted $5/kit as reported in OP's article link seems a good price (though someone else qualified should opine on whether it really is a good deal) but can't a US company produce it for under $10?
this is sad and gonna piss off a lot of people

How about the Biden folks getting extra special covid tests. If Fauci said it was helpful, you would have a line of HROT posters getting the swab

Your mom pays extra for the anal swab.

It says in the subline that US diplomatic officials in China were asked to submit ... did they have a choice? Is this preferred treatment?

IT CAME FROM CHINAHHH!!!

You ready to put your money where your mouth is and quit buying goods manuactured in China?

Op and his ilk: Biden has failed not being ready with millions of tests!!!!!!! We need them asap!!!!

{Biden buys the tests as fast as possible }

Op and his ilk: omg they came from china!!!! How could he do that?!

If Fauci said that inhaling paint thinner was not a good idea, paint thinner would be sold out everywhere and you'd have cons lining up to huff some. Tucker would run a segment on the hidden benefits of huffing paint thinner.

If Fauci said that inhaling paint thinner was not a good idea, paint thinner would be sold out everywhere and you'd have cons lining up to huff some. Tucker would run a segment on the hidden benefits of huffing paint thinner.
That goes both ways…if Fauci went on CNN this morning and said that drinking goat urine decreased chances of Covid infection, there would be panic in the streets of liberals trying to find a goat.

That goes both ways…if Fauci went on CNN this morning and said that drinking goat urine decreased chances of Covid infection, there would be panic in the streets of liberals trying to find a goat.

We would have to see him say something crazy like that to find out. I might be wrong but I haven't seen liberals taking horse tranquilizer or drinking urine.

I cannot speak for anyone else but I have made a concerted effort to not buy Chinese products. TVs, tools, power equipment have been difficult but I have certain made an effort. Vietnam, Germany, Japan, India and US tend to be the other major makers. *and mexico

Rememeber that time we bought disposable shit, with expiration dates, from one of our enemies just so we could tell who was and wasn't sick......

****ing idiots.

Here's the thing, Fauci would never say that. Your side has actually said that, plus drinking bleach. The false comparisons get boring after a while.

Here's the thing, Fauci would never say that. Your side has actually said that, plus drinking bleach. The false comparisons get boring after a while.

The mother ****er that thought it was a good idea to pay China for these test to tell us who is positive with a virus that originated in China needs to drink a gallon of bleach. Don't care if it helps with covid or not,they need to do the world a favor and remove their genetics.

Absolutely not. None of the people who complain about these sorts of things are wiling to lay the extra couple bucks for something made in America. Lowest price rules in this country at all costs.
i don't think people want the lowest price items. the real reasons imo are twofold -- (1) a lot of people are conditioned to think that it's simply not possible to purchase items that are not made in china. so they just pick up whatever without research. (2) they just don't want feel ripped off if cost is high (btw, cheap shit can be rip-offs also).

that said, a bit of effort as i've discovered will show that several if not all big ticket items with good value can be found with non-prc origins. the last tv, central hvac, mattress, and sofa that i purchased all within the last year were made in mexico, usa, usa, and vietnam respectively. i put in effort to check the origins and proactively eliminated choices based on product origin. for e.g. the hvac company trane had several models most made in china with one made in usa.

Last edited:
The mother ****er that thought it was a good idea to pay China for these test to tell us who is positive with a virus that originated in China needs to drink a gallon of bleach. Don't care if it helps with covid or not,they need to do the world a favor and remove their genetics.
Take it easy pisspants

It's a test kit in a box. Take it easy.
And...... it still required us to give 1.2 billion to the ****ing Chinese to tell us if we have a virus that originated in China. It's still 1.2 billion dollars for something we don't need that has a shelf life. Here you pay us 1.2 billion and we will tell you if your sick for awhile while we go sneak your money to our resources. ****ing idiots.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
And...... it still required us to give 1.2 billion to the ****ing Chinese to tell us if we have a virus that originated in China. It's still 1.2 billion dollars for something we don't need that has a shelf life. Here you pay us 1.2 billion and we will tell you if your sick for awhile while we go sneak your money to our resources. ****ing idiots.
Why do you think we don't need rapid tests? They are of great use for people that need to get tested for work or want to get tested before gathering around others--particularly other people who may be susceptible to more a more severe response (i.e. hospitalization or death) to a Covid infection.

Why do you think we don't need rapid tests? They are of great use for people that need to get tested for work or want to get tested before gathering around others--particularly other people who may be susceptible to more a more severe response (i.e. hospitalization or death) to a Covid infection.
Because we dont have a shortage of test for people that need them certainly not enough to justify purchasing multiple for every man, woman, and child.

If this deal gets done with the UK I don't give a ****. Great. It's China. We are paying them to test for a virus that came from china. Hey I'm going to poke a hole in your oil filter, wanna pay me to fix your car?

No, you look at that person and say **** you, I'll pay more for the guy to fix it down the street but you started this problem, **** you.

Because we dont have a shortage of test for people that need them certainly not enough to justify purchasing multiple for every man, woman, and child.

If this deal gets done with the UK I don't give a ****. Great. It's China. We are paying them to test for a virus that come from china. Hey I'm going to poke a hole in your oil filter, wanna pay me to fix your car?

No, you look at that person and say **** you, I'll pay more for the guy to fix it down the street but you started this problem, **** you.
You believe that there is a legal claim that a Chinese company should provide free test kits to the US because the fire originated in China?

You believe that there is a legal claim that a Chinese company should provide free test kits to the US because the fire originated in China?
No. I believe we should not be paying them. I don't think we have a legal claim but they sure as shit shouldn't be profiting off of it.

If we really really need them, which we don't in anywhere near the quantities we have purchased, buy them from Mexico, Brazil, Canada, UK, Zimbabwe,Australian, buy them from bilbo ****ing baggins foe all I care...don't give money to Russia or China.

I can put up with some bullshit. I'm smart enough to know you rarely get a decision where one thing is clearly.good and one thing is clearly bad. I know Biden is in a shitty situation with Ukraine/Russia and I'm trying to be understanding that it isn't as easy as my thought of just blowing them off the map but this, this is the first thing Biden has done that really pisses me off. I see ZERO positive from this decision. They are going to be late to tell us about a virus but not change who actually gets it and we just gave our biggest enemy a ****ing billion dollars to do it.

****ing idiot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT