ADVERTISEMENT

To quote Rick Springfield: Why Can't I Find a Woman Like That!?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
This letter writing gal is a trooper! I like her spunk!

Dear How to Do It,

My boyfriend and I are both into the idea of him finishing in my mouth and me swallowing his load. However, there is one problem: I really don’t like the taste of his semen. It makes me feel sick when I get too much of it at once and I struggle to enjoy swallowing because of this. But I really want to like it! The idea is really hot, and I know my boyfriend thinks so too, so this is something I desperately want to do. I read somewhere in this column that how you perceive the taste of semen can be psychological, so is there something I can do in regard to my attitude? I’ve tried thinking positively about the taste right before receiving it, but I end up mostly brazing myself for what I know is about to assault my taste buds. I don’t think this is something I can talk with my boyfriend about, because I suspect it would hurt him just like I would feel hurt if he said he didn’t like my “juices.” How can I learn to enjoy the taste?

—Not Yet a Cum Lover

Dear Not Yet,

Is your boyfriend’s semen your only data point here, or have you swallowed with other partners? If you don’t know whether you enjoy the taste of other people’s semen, or if you know that you generally do but not his, your best course of action is to talk with your partner. He may be willing to make some changes to his eating and drinking habits, and see if that changes anything. But more importantly, and this ties into your statement that you would feel hurt if he expressed distaste for your fluids, sometimes people taste or smell bad because there’s something going on with their bodies. He might have an infection—an STI or a rare, but possible urinary tract infection—that you’re in a much better position to notice, just like anyone giving you oral sex would have an opportunity to notice if your taste has changed. If he has tasted his semen previously and has a baseline for what it usually tastes and smells like, he can use that comparison to decide whether he needs to see a doctor. If you would describe his semen as fishy or rotten, he needs to know.

As for the idea that perception of the taste of semen can be psychological, I wish you had a link. In an email, Rich indicated that he has no memory of saying that, and neither do I. It is possible that I need to engage in a mea culpa, and it’s also possible that you’ve oversimplified something—I can absolutely see both of us giving general advice that, for instance, feelings of anxiety about swallowing semen might make it harder to do so. That said, Rich did send a helpful link, and it appears that emotions, sounds, colors, and other contexts do have an effect on the way our brains process taste. I’m not sure that a quick motto of appreciation just before ejaculation would do the trick, though, and wonder if the use of sound would be more useful.

To mitigate what you describe as assaulting your taste buds, presuming there’s no health issue, I would usually advise you to keep his urethra as far back in your throat as possible when he’s ejaculating and swallow as quickly as possible. You also say that you feel sick when you swallow too much, though, so I think another layer will help—save the swallowing for times when his volume is likely to be lower, such as when he’s been ejaculating frequently, then get it down your throat at warp speed. Oral sex strips might also be worth a shot. I’m not able to recommend any specific strips—I find the strength intolerable—but they’re cheap enough to experiment with. However, they will almost certainly start a conversation, so that gives you another reason to broach the subject directly.

• Wow
Reactions: NDallasRuss
If he has tasted his semen previously and has a baseline for what it usually tastes and smells like, he can use that comparison to decide whether he needs to see a doctor.
Uuuuhhhhhh wut??? We men are supposed to have a “baseline” now????Can honestly say I do NOT have that.

But if I did I would say it would be salty and maybe a little smoky with subtle hints of OP’s Mom.

Uuuuhhhhhh wut??? We men are supposed to have a “baseline” now????Can honestly say I do NOT have that.

But if I did I would say it would be salty and maybe a little smoky with subtle hints of OP’s Mom.
I had the same reaction. I mean, it's bad enough I have to get regular colonoscopies now that I'm 50, but I'm not going to start sampling my own loads to judge the flavor profile! 🤮

My favorite part of the letter was when she said she and her boyfriend were both into the idea, as if it was even necessary to mention that he’s on board.
I’m disappointed in him not coming up with Altoids to suck on while consuming the protein shake or he drinks a ton of water and pineapple juice. My college fwb gal loved it when I drank pineapple juice. And no I don’t have a photo of her. That was 20 years ago.

To the title of the thread, I'll bet Springfield had no issue finding freaks back in the day who would do whatever he asked them to. That dude pulled ass.

Reactions: torbee
OMG.
This is bait ‘bate if I’ve ever seen it.
🍍
FIFY

36cf02d5-8922-4467-9c12-49d4c87d0cbf_text.gif

I had a girl ask me beforehand if I’ve eaten asparagus. It wasn’t a week before that I read in a men’s health that asparagus makes it taste bad so right then and there I knew I was in for a good night.

She may have been a piss fan and asparagus makes it smell gross.

ADVERTISEMENT