ADVERTISEMENT

To understand why Trump won, look at Democratic hysteria

Part of the hysteria comes from Trumpers refusal to acknowledge the obvious things liberals and never-Trumpers said would happen.

He’s terrible at managing his people:
  • Jobs go unfilled.
  • There’s rampant infighting, hence the leaks. There is no loyalty in the West Wing.
  • He has had more turnover than is reasonable.
  • He nominates cronies and unqualified people left and right.
  • He’s constantly throwing his allies under the bus
He’s lazy and doesn’t actually want to do the job:
  • He’s limited the information he gets in reports and in briefings.
  • He watches far more television than is reasonable.
  • He gets rid of the people that disagree with him or challenge his ideas.
  • He doesn’t research his positions or study history.
  • He takes a million vacations.
  • He holds rallies to avoid working and to bask in praise.
  • He’s cancelled trips to allies where the locations aren’t nice or where he doesn’t want to go.
Throw in the corruption, the nastiness, the moral depravity, and a constant attitude of victimhood. For the never-Trumpers, he’s not the least bit fiscally conservative.

Last edited:
The Russians didn’t hack the election. Jesus, you people are gullible. Get over the fact that people across this country rejected your worldview and ethos.

How do you know? A full investigation of this would have been nice. Too bad this current administration doesn't give a shit about it. They should have ran an investigation of the election for the sole purpose of showing that there wasn't any interference. Unless, they knew there was. Then the easiest way to hide it is to not investigate it.

I remember the day when Republicans accused Obama of spiking the football when he went on national television to gloat over the death of Bin Laden. They are curiously silent when Trump preens at the top of the steps of the plane when North Korean prisoners are released. I don’t believe Obama ever did that.

He did welcome home the US Army deserter in the Rose Garden, the one who was captured and held by the enemy.

I remember the day when Republicans accused Obama of spiking the football when he went on national television to gloat over the death of Bin Laden. They are curiously silent when Trump preens at the top of the steps of the plane when North Korean prisoners are released. I don’t believe Obama ever did that.
No, not me. I was glad they shot OBL in the face as he stood half asleep. I just questioned why on the other hand Bush/Cheney were vilified for putting wet washrags on other terrorist's faces.

So, it's liberal's fault for Trump. Are you f*****g serious? You bought this shit show, you filled in the dot next to Trump, the least you could do is own up to it. Christ, you won't take responsibility for anything.

Obama bankrupted the DNC for the 2012 election and left them with the $12 Million tab. They were then beholden to a political family (Clintons) to pay the bills. This is why the Dem party had a horrible candidate in 2016 and lost to the worst candidate for President ever.

So yeah, it is partly Democrats fault. Own it or stay delusional. Whatever floats your boat.

How do you know? A full investigation of this would have been nice. Too bad this current administration doesn't give a shit about it. They should have ran an investigation of the election for the sole purpose of showing that there wasn't any interference. Unless, they knew there was. Then the easiest way to hide it is to not investigate it.

Just stop. Jesus, I know a lot of you are having trouble coming to terms with it but the truthful answers are probably what you don’t want to hear. It wasn’t just the Democrats that were rejected during the election cycle. The GOP was practically dismantled and a populist with no real party loyalty or long term ties to the party was elected President under its banner.

Well, if the FBI/DOJ were really interested in Russian hacking, back when Obama was telling Putin to "cut it out," they would have insisted on seeing the DNC servers that the Russians hacked. Instead, the DNC refused a request to look at them, at which point the FBI said, "Oh, OK, never mind."

Just stop. Jesus, I know a lot of you are having trouble coming to terms with it but the truthful answers are probably what you don’t want to hear. It wasn’t just the Democrats that were rejected during the election cycle. The GOP was practically dismantled and a populist with no real party loyalty or long term ties to the party was elected President under its banner.
I said at the time, and will say again, that Trump is our first Independent president. He's a Republican in much the same way Bernie Sanders is a Democrat: Grabbed the label because he needed one.

I said at the time, and will say again, that Trump is our first Independent president. He's a Republican in much the same way Bernie Sanders is a Democrat: Grabbed the label because he needed one.

Eisenhower was offered support getting the nomination by both parties. He actually had tougher primaries than Trump.

The Russians didn’t hack the election. Jesus, you people are gullible. Get over the fact that people across this country rejected your worldview and ethos.
Actually, it's been proven the Russkies hacked election systems all over the country. I've posted links numerous times about this. Knox County, Illinois was busted into. Systems in Arizona were broken into.
Now, did this hacking effect the election? It's unknown.
Facebook, that's a different thing. They didn't need to hack, they just provided a valid sign on name and away they went with fake stories about sex rings in pizza restaurants the gullible people ate up. Hillary crushed Trump in the popular vote. The Russkies were smart enough to target a few states and swing the Electoral College.

At any given moment about 80% of Republicans approve of Trump. You don't see it because you don't want to. Your side is dominated by trash people.
And yours is dominated by illiterates. That is, people who can't understand statements like "Maybe I just am fazed by the word 'embrace'."

So, it's liberal's fault for Trump. Are you f*****g serious? You bought this shit show, you filled in the dot next to Trump, the least you could do is own up to it. Christ, you won't take responsibility for anything.
Read what I wrote, maybe.;...Nah, that's too much trouble. You're on a roll. Go for it. I'll just watch.

Actually, it's been proven the Russkies hacked election systems all over the country. I've posted links numerous times about this. Knox County, Illinois was busted into. Systems in Arizona were broken into.
Now, did this hacking effect the election? It's unknown.
Facebook, that's a different thing. They didn't need to hack, they just provided a valid sign on name and away they went with fake stories about sex rings in pizza restaurants the gullible people ate up. Hillary crushed Trump in the popular vote. The Russkies were smart enough to target a few states and swing the Electoral College.

What does it say about the Democratic party when the Russians knew how to influence people’s votes better than the Democratic party itself?

Must be embarassing.

1. You were posing a hypothetical situation;
2. If we are talking about the 2016 election, you are wrong. Or, if we're going to be civil about it, we disagree.

So you disagree with the OP. You think Trump won because he was a superior candidate. Which is perhaps more delusional than the idea that Trump is the fault of liberals, or that conservatives are not responsible for their own votes.

I think he's trying to find a way to say Trump is a white supremecist. But your guess is as good as mine. I originally thought he was posing a hypothetical, but his response to my response tends to rule out that explanation.
I don't know what else you call someone who refused to let black people live in his buildings until the Feds stepped in and forced him to. Probably the seed for his deep seated rage against the Deep State was planted when the Feds hammered him over his racism.

Eisenhower was offered support getting the nomination by both parties. He actually had tougher primaries than Trump.
Yes, he didn't declare his party early, because he didn't think it was appropriate for him as a military man. He was extremely popular and not on the record as either a Democrat or Republican, so both wanted him to run as their candidate. But he never rejected the Republican Party or its leadership, let alone ran against it.

What does it say about the Democratic party when the Russians knew how to influence people’s votes better than the Democratic party itself?

Must be embarassing.
I would say that you need to push back from the computer and practice your critical thinking skills before pushing "post reply", again.

Yes. AINEC.

Hillary was business as usual.

Trump is horrifying and dangerous. And a national embarrassment. A friend to our enemies and an enemy to our friends.

Any bad quality possessed by Hillary is even worse in Trump. Honesty? Corruption? Sham marriage? You name it, Trump is worse.

So you disagree with the OP. You think Trump won because he was a superior candidate. Which is perhaps more delusional than the idea that Trump is the fault of liberals, or that conservatives are not responsible for their own votes.
I think Trump won because a sufficient number of voters in the right states thought Hillary was a poorer choice. That's what I've said all along. I've seen nothing to make me change my mind. If anything, I think events of the past couple of years have reinforced that feeling.

In my case, the deciding factor was judicial appointments. That was the case with a number of people with whom I've talked -- including my sister, who voted for Hillary based on the same factor. Other people doubtless had other reasons.

She was a horrid candidate who ran a stupid campaign.(Hillary, not my sister).

Reactions: The Tradition
Yes. AINEC.

Hillary was business as usual.

Trump is horrifying and dangerous. And a national embarrassment. A friend to our enemies and an enemy to our friends.

Any bad quality possessed by Hillary is even worse in Trump. Honesty? Corruption? Sham marriage? You name it, Trump is worse.

Hillary was/is horrible. Her husband is the only reason anyone ever considered her a candidate in the first place. Just stop.

Hillary was/is horrible. Her husband is the only reason anyone ever considered her a candidate in the first place. Just stop.

You can't deny anything I said. Because any criticism one could have for Hillary is worse with Trump, and you it.

You can't deny anything I said. Because any criticism one could have for Hillary is worse with Trump, and you it.

Hillary was collapsing and tripping and falling all over the place. That's not what America wants in a leader.

My God, you people are beyond belief...except maybe for those of us who have been listening to liberals for decades.

People have legitimate disagreements. This is possible, even if the ones who disagree with you are not evil, stupid, or whatever slur is popular on a given day.

My God, you people are beyond belief...except maybe for those of us who have been listening to liberals for decades.

People have legitimate disagreements. This is possible, even if the ones who disagree with you are not evil, stupid, or whatever slur is popular on a given day.

And yet, you don't try to deny it, because you can't.

Hillary was collapsing and tripping and falling all over the place. That's not what America wants in a leader.

Now you're just grasping. And remember more Americans wanted Hillary than Trump.

Because she was a much better choice.

Now you're just grasping. And remember more Americans wanted Hillary than Trump.

Because she was a much better choice.

No.

More Californians and New Yorkers wanted Hillary. Take them out of the count and Trump wins the popular as well as the electoral vote.

I don’t think you have a very good grasp of what happened,
Oh I get it.

Republicans chose Trump over several other candidates (most of whom were better) and now they are making excuses as to how he got it office. Then if any criticism at all is hurled towards Trump it's Hillary, Hillary, Hillary.

The party of fiscal and moral responsibility is long gone.

Oh I get it.

Republicans chose Trump over several other candidates (most of whom were better) and now they are making excuses as to how he got it office. Then if any criticism at all is hurled towards Trump it's Hillary, Hillary, Hillary.

The party of fiscal and moral responsibility is long gone.

Yes, the party of personal responsibility believes the other party forced them to nominate a morally and intellectually bankrupt individual. It's not their fault!

ADVERTISEMENT