ADVERTISEMENT

Today is the day that millions and millions of Americans

txhawk I

HB Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2002
Frisco, Texas
Today is the day that millions and millions of Americans go from being racist to being sexist.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Hillary-Racist-Sexist-Myth.jpg

Interesting that you are the one expressing this observation. Not that you are wrong.

Here's a serious question: Suppose Hillary gets the nomination, should she pick a black running mate? Would that hurt her by alienating too many people or would it help her by making the GOP look like a bunch of haters that independents and undecideds won't want to associate with?

Racist, sexist, xenophobic, evolution and climate change denying, for profit flat-earthers, homophobic, Bible-clinging, gun loving Americans vs. little old Hillary. Brings a tear to my eye.

Originally posted by pablow:
Racist, sexist, xenophobic, evolution and climate change denying, for profit flat-earthers, homophobic, Bible-clinging, gun loving Americans vs. little old Hillary. Brings a tear to my eye.
Almost makes her likeable. I mean with enemies like that, you must be a good guy, right?

Sorry, I thought this thread was about the
millions and millions of Americans who still
have not filed their tax returns for 2014.
They are close to the deadline of April 15.

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:
Originally posted by pablow:
Almost makes her likeable. I mean with enemies like that, you must be a good guy, right?
I mean, why stop at just sexists - it's a big, wonderful, and eclectic wingnut world out there.

Here's a little history for you WWJD. I thought I was pretty good when it comes to history. I didn't get 1 right on these questions.

1) "We're going to take things away from you on
behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx

B. Adolph Hitler

C. Joseph Stalin

D. Barack Obama

E. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to
government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... and
to replace it with shared responsibility, for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin

B. Mussolini

C. Idi Amin

D. Barack Obama

E. None of the above

3) "(We) can't just let business as usual go on,
and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev

B. Joseph Goebbels

C. Boris Yeltsin

D. Barack Obama

E. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and
that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to
create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Tung

B. Hugo Chavez

C. Kim Jong II

D. Barack Obama

E. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has
failed."

A. Karl Marx

B. Lenin

C. Molotov

D. Barack Obama

E. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to
what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they
are being watched."

A. Pinochet

B. Milosevic

C. Saddam Hussein

D. Barack Obama

E. None of the above . Scroll down for
answers .

The answers are ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1) E. None of the above. The statement was
made by Hillary Clinton on 6/29/2004.

(2) E. None of the above. The statement was
made by Hillary Clinton on 5/29/2007.

(3) E. None of the above. The statement was
made by Hillary Clinton on 6/04/200\.

(4) E. None of the above. The statement was
made by Hillary Clinton on 6/04/2007.

(5 ) E. None of the above. The statement was
made by Hillary Clinton on 6/04/2007.

6). E. None of the above. The statement was
made by Hillary Clinton on 9/02/2005.

Originally posted by txhawk I:
Here's a little history for you WWJD. I thought I was pretty good when it comes to history. I didn't get 1 right on these questions.
Do you have an original thought in your tiny brain, or do you just pass on the nonsense you see elsewhere?

Before you jump down my throat. I hate Hillary, and will in no way vote for her. I just think you're one of the least enjoyable posters on this website. You and the sjoint or whatever his name is can only post pictures and copy/pastes, because you're apparently too stupid or lazy to articulate your own thoughts.

Originally posted by slieb85:

Do you have an original thought in your tiny brain, or do you just pass on the nonsense you see elsewhere?

Before you jump down my throat. I hate Hillary, and will in no way vote for her. I just think you're one of the least enjoyable posters on this website. You and the sjoint or whatever his name is can only post pictures and copy/pastes, because you're apparently too stupid or lazy to articulate your own thoughts.
You missed them all too, huh.
laugh.r191677.gif

You missed them all too, huh.
laugh.r191677.gif
I didn't even read them. As I said, I wouldn't ever vote for her.

But again, way to bring nothing to the table, you mental midget.

You are a f'n hypocrite slieb,

Go look back and look at all the cut and paste crap you did in the Tiger thread as well as several other threads on the OT board.

btw, you don't have to open or read anything that I may post on here.

Nice.

One can't stand against another's flawed personality, message and/or vision without being an "ist".

Go look back and look at all the cut and paste crap you did in the Tiger thread as well as several other threads on the OT board.

I posted picture evidence in that thread, defending my position. You post idiotic political memes. There's a slight difference.

Additionally, I made arguments that were based in logic and reason. You live on anti-Democrat emotion and every post you post is something someone else thought up before.

No one pissed in my cheerios, for the record. Today is probably going to be my favorite day of the year. I'm just trying to challenge you to be a better poster and to think for yourself.

Who knows, maybe you have some convincing arguments in you? Maybe you're capable of turning people's views ever so slightly. But this shit is idiotic. It's completely tailored for the lowest common denominator.

DO BETTER

Hillary got a us ambassador killed in Benghazi with her gun running and she and husband got two teens killed in Mena Arkansas with their drug running

yeah, she'd make a fine president

I posted picture evidence in that thread, defending my position. You post idiotic political memes. There's a slight difference.

Additionally, I made arguments that were based in logic and reason. You live on anti-Democrat emotion and every post you post is something someone else thought up before.

No one pissed in my cheerios, for the record. Today is probably going to be my favorite day of the year. I'm just trying to challenge you to be a better poster and to think for yourself.

Who knows, maybe you have some convincing arguments in you? Maybe you're capable of turning people's views ever so slightly. But this shit is idiotic. It's completely tailored for the lowest common denominator.

DO BETTER
Well stieb, did Hillary make those statement or not? You don't find that just a little frightening after what's been happening the past 8 years?

She's announcing for POTUS today. All these quotes should concern you and everyone else with half a brain...

btw, it is very unbecoming to call people names. I've seen you do it on multiple occasions on this board with various posters. As the self identified smartest man on the board should know better, don't you think?

Well stieb, did Hillary make those statement or not? You don't find that just a little frightening after what's been happening the past 8 years?

She's announcing for POTUS today. All these quotes should concern you and everyone else with half a brain...
This. Say this. Look how different this is from your OP. It's your thoughts. It's original. It's relevant. It's not some meme about people calling others sexist for not supporting Hillary (straw man) nor some cut and paste job about the statements.

If you posted like this, I'd lay off.

Slieb has always come off as one of the more arrogant posters on here. To see him chastise others is comical.

one thing for sure: we are assured we are to have at least four more years of criminal thuggery with either the bush crime family or the Clinton crime family getting installed. lovely

Originally posted by ottumwan in tx:
one thing for sure: we are assured we are to have at least four more years of criminal thuggery with either the bush crime family or the Clinton crime family getting installed. lovely
Couldn't agree more. Probably the first time I've said that to you.

Gotta laugh at Hillary trying to make us believe she's middle class

supporter or that she was EVER middle class. She graduated with my cousin in Park Ridge, Illinois (Maine South High School), lived a few blocks away from my cousins, in a very lovely neighborhood in Park Ridge. She was never in the middle class EVER. All of this bull about her being broke after they left the White House is pure bunk. She cannot be trusted as proven by years and years of shady behavior going way back to when she was the First Lady of Arkansas. BTW, I agree the Bushes are no more trustworthy than Hillary and Bill Clinton. It makes me sick that the media is pushing this repeat of the Bush versus Clinton election over and over to the American public.

Originally posted by ottumwan in tx:
Couldn't agree more. Probably the first time I've said that to you.
I think we've probably agreed on a few things here and there. sort of like me and wwjd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT