ADVERTISEMENT

Today on twitter.

Was he that big of a bust at WR that he's going back to QB where he'll be behind Stanley, and maybe even Cook? That's sad cuz WR is by far our worst poisition so that tells how good he was. Or bad as it might be

Was he that big of a bust at WR that he's going back to QB where he'll be behind Stanley, and maybe even Cook? That's sad cuz WR is by far our worst poisition so that tells how good he was. Or bad as it might be

I think they always said that the move to WR was temporary for a year. I think unless he really impressed he was always moving back to QB

I think I read something that said the coaching staff left the decision up to him. He decided to go back to QB.

I think that this feeds into what Ferentz was talking about potential expanding/contracting of our recruiting grounds. I think that Iowa is going to try to hit the Midwest with a finer tooth comb.
Yep. Here is a comparison between Iowa and NDSU players in 2016 - and no I don't think we should recruit like them, but they have certainly had players that I would have traded for over the years.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fzDN8DM4vLUkOTXRM99jigm9ciw&usp=sharing

Yep. Here is a comparison between Iowa and NDSU players in 2016 - and no I don't think we should recruit like them, but they have certainly had players that I would have traded for over the years.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fzDN8DM4vLUkOTXRM99jigm9ciw&usp=sharing
Nice! Thanks for sharing!

What is nice is to have 2 new members of the staff who are already used to having more of a "developmental" perspective. They already have plenty of familiarity about how to evaluate players who "fit" a developmental program. If a guy is highly touted and "fits" our program ... we will obviously still recruit them. However, having staff who knows how to evaluate and find guys like your Carson Wentz's, your Ike Boettger's, your Karl Klug's, you Desmond King's, and Bob Sanders ... that ultimately enriches the program.

Reactions: perryhawk

DE out of Georgia. High 3* but one place has him at 4*. Solid offers.

edit: Trey Creamer's cousin.

Last edited:
Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT