ADVERTISEMENT

Today on twitter.

IIRC, The Hawks did that not so long ago because the weather was going to be atrocious.

Relying on strictly my memory on that, so I could be wrong.

Check out @FootballScoop’s Tweet:

The national recruitting sites are taking notice to coach Bell. Good things fellas, good things.
Kelvin has mentioned multiple times how a lot of guys seem to like getting recruited simply for the sake of being recruited ... not because of any genuine interest in the programs that are pursuing them. Not surprisingly, the guys who tend to do that are the narcissists ... guys who tend to care more about the perception of their reputation. Rather, Kelvin seems to indicate that the Hawks prefer players who are more invested in tangibly building their own reputation ... and then conscientiously trying to find the right college program for themselves.

Reactions: HemiHawk
Kelvin has mentioned multiple times how a lot of guys seem to like getting recruited simply for the sake of being recruited ... not because of any genuine interest in the programs that are pursuing them. Not surprisingly, the guys who tend to do that are the narcissists ... guys who tend to care more about the perception of their reputation. Rather, Kelvin seems to indicate that the Hawks prefer players who are more invested in tangibly building their own reputation ... and then conscientiously trying to find the right college program for themselves.
Going off of this I noticed awhile ago on twitter he was in a discussion and he said he wish the NCAA would make it so prospects official visits would go from 5 to 3 so everyone gets more serious about the recruitment.

Come on man

GIF--despair-sigh-GIF.gif

I am guessing Henrich gets a bump to 4-star pretty soon with the AA game invite.

Good for him. Hope he remembers we were the first!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT