ADVERTISEMENT

Today on twitter.

Everyone talks about AJ throwing, but this is a darn good throw too.

Sorry about the fine print. Looks like the staff found another high character young man.

This winter day Sunday of Trey's visit I flew out from CR going to Detroit then to Atlanta. Had a few flight delays and both of us along with 1 or 2 others just narrowly missed our flight from Detroit to Atlanta. While waiting for airline to makes some changes chatted with him for a few minutes and just like this letter said he could not have been more polite and well spoken young man to talk to. Was very happy when I saw Iowa got his commit a week or so later.

2019 Mississippi kid. Bell might be on to something after the Brandon Smith recruitment.

My question is, who is bill blaser? 66-2 is nothing to be ashamed of either
State runner-up at least one year. Going to play football for the University of South Dakota. Played both O and D line.

#3, 8 and 9 high school shot guys are from Iowa. Wirfs, Blaser and Brinkman.
How many are going to Iowa for the track team?? Iowa could have a very good field throwing team in a couple years with epenesa and wires.. heck even Kirkpatrick is throwing that thing well.

It appears as though Shane Evans saw back-up action in nearly every game for NIU in '16. That's some quality experience. If Iowa is looking at him ... he's a guy who could supply us with instant depth ... and he could push for a starting spot in '18.
I think the tweet was important because his brother would be a selling point to Samson. Now that he isn't there anymore the only thing they can sell is recruiting him as a QB.

I think the tweet was important because his brother would be a selling point to Samson. Now that he isn't there anymore the only thing they can sell is recruiting him as a QB.
Absolutely - I agree with that. However, what it also might indicate is that Shane is considering transferring to wherever his brother is going to play. I don't know if that will help Iowa's cause or not. However, as you indicate, that suggests that NIU could be less of a player for Samson now.

Polasek retweeted it. Looks like these younger coaches are a little more vocal about recruiting than Kirk was.

Wirfs is 20' ahead of the pack in the discus after the first throw according to our local sports reporter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT