ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Covid mocker who dies of Covid. TX GOPer

giphy.gif

Covid mocker who dies of covid🤔

R.f56c3a6075bc1eef51eb2a05179fe2f7

I get it, but I guess I'm not on board with celebrating death, even if the person mocked the very vaccine they should have gotten.

I suppose he brought some of the hate, by mocking the vax and science. I'll admit that... But does it need to be a separate thread and posted in multiple other threads?

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
I get it, but I guess I'm not on board with celebrating death, even if the person mocked the very vaccine they should have gotten.

I suppose he brought some of the hate, by mocking the vax and science. I'll admit that... But does it need to be a separate thread and posted in multiple other threads?
We're all gonna die. Embrace it it's natural part of life. Just don't hurry it along

45, that's a good run, looks like was in pretty good shape to fight covid without the evil vaccine, guess was his time to check out. Don't understand the need for a GoFundMe, politicians have good insurance right

This thread is an example of exactly What Jesus Would Do. Fine human action being displayed.

This thread is an example of exactly What Jesus Would Do. Fine human action being displayed.
Meh, it doesn't matter. Aren't we all "saved" by Jesus no matter what our poor behavior is as long as we are sorry about it on our death bed. Perhaps if we weren't "saved" by him we would take care of this planet and listen to the experts who are trying to save us in the middle of a fvcking global pandemic. May be we would appreciate our limited turns on this ride.

Meh, it doesn't matter. Aren't we all "saved" by Jesus no matter what our poor behavior is as long as we are sorry about it on our death bed. Perhaps if we weren't "saved" by him we would take care of this planet and listen to the experts who are trying to save us in the middle of a fvcking global pandemic. May be we would appreciate our limited turns on this ride.
"Experts". Beta beta beta. Looking for other individuals to tell you how to live. 1 google search and about 30 seconds tells you all you need to know about Covid. The risks have been made public, now let people live how they want to live. The 500 pound man died of covid? shocker. He probably had another 5 years in him anyway. It was his decision. He died. Just like the tens of thousands that die everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
M

Mom must be proud about how you applaud someone's personal demise.
I’m not sure people are applauding or celebrating but I’ve exhausted all patience and f*cks to give about anti science morons. perhaps more of these stories will convince the millions of imbeciles that trust the word of Trump and his sycophants pushing disinformation more than actual scientists. If Trump gave a single f*ck about his base (he doesn’t, they’re just a group of morons he can grift from) he would be issuing daily faxes from his bunker urging his base to get vaccinated if they haven’t already. We also need to get people of color to increase vaccination rates amd that is perhaps a tougher sell due to the legitimate mistrust of rhe government that has built over two centuries.

"Experts". Beta beta beta. Looking for other individuals to tell you how to live. 1 google search and about 30 seconds tells you all you need to know about Covid. The risks have been made public, now let people live how they want to live. The 500 pound man died of covid? shocker. He probably had another 5 years in him anyway. It was his decision. He died. Just like the tens of thousands that die everyday.
So everyone is an expert? Your take is why people aren’t taking this seriously or getting vaccinated.

The worst thing about this is he was probably taking up a hospital bed for a few days that might have been put to better use.

The adults who remain unvaccinated by choice honestly should not be allowed into the hospital. If these people would just stay at home and die rather than rushing to the doctors (who they dismiss anyway by refusing the vaccine) to try to save their lives.

If they are so willing to take the consequences of avoiding the vaccine than they should take them and die in their homes.

You “living how you want to live” is spreading the virus and contributing to mutations, which directly impacts others. Thinking people want to continue to live like this is ignorant and short sighted. We all want pre-covid life back, but the quickest way to get it is to beat covid by vaccinating, masking and distancing. But, muh freedoms……..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT