ADVERTISEMENT

Today's FB Tidbits

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
10830448_10153440390968761_6316628384870242287_o.jpg

12193568_448578458681291_3922980591142322406_n.jpg

This is whats on facebook nowadays? glad my account has been down for over a year....got out before the ice bucket challenge hit it big

I hope this display puts to bed who really has made this site political.
By my count the graphics I have posted are roughly half and half political and non political.

Your post merely shows who has made this a site of whiny little bitches who can't think or express themselves clearly on matters of importance and even get upset and tongue-tied by silly internet graphics.

By my count the graphics I have posted are roughly half and half political and non political.

Your post merely shows who has made this a site of whiny little bitches who can't think or express themselves clearly on matters of importance and even get upset and tongue-tied by silly internet graphics.

Boobs

You are both sorely missed, I'm sure.
couldn't give a rats behind less if I am or not. The people i remained in contact with before facebook are still the same people that I am in contact with now. I don't need to collect people (and the drama that goes with it) on the internet to make me think I am more liked or popular than i am

You understand the flaw in that logic, right?

Hmmm... care to enlighten me, Aristotle?

First, my original post was sarcastic, I realize that no one misses you on facebook, whether you've been on it or not. I have no problem with people who dont want to be on FB, but bragging about not being on facebook is a hipster douche move. No one cares and it doesnt make you cool or above anyone else.

I can't be missed as I was never there.

Second, when my sister moved from the midwest to New Mexico, she told me repeatedly how much she missed me. How could she miss me when I've never been to New Mexico?? See the flaw in your logic?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT