ADVERTISEMENT

Toks has some mega fast wheels!

losangeleshawkeye

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2014
Mission Viejo , California
Wow super impressive video of Toks gears - he can flat out FLY.. I think the current influx of speed from the last 3 classes are going to play huge dividends for the Hawkeyes on both sides of the line and of course the skill positions- now comparing Wade and Toks I can see a definite difference speed wise or the players Wade was playing against we're just flat out slow.. But back to the speed I think Hawkeye fans are in for a very special treat coming soon as these players break through the 2 deeps and so fourth.. Even know I am not a G Davis fan I believe he's doing the correct thing by bringing in top speed as well as the other coaches because as a few fans pointed out how Tennessee exploited our speed on the outside it was so evident watching that horror film of them getting blasted .. So I do expect a lot of improvement but will it be enough to keep the current KF Staff and (KF himself) to remain on board with the Hawkeyes? Time sure isn't on his side and Iowa fans including myself demand more than a 7 win season or even 8-9 win season as I want to see them battle for supremacy each and every year in the west and making the Rose bowl an every other or every year thing as most Hawkeyes would love- why not Iowa? Why and how did Wisconsin do it so many years besides the luck of having OSU PSU AND MEATCHICKEN being a non factor and OSU being on probation.. I also believe you will witness the rise of the Iowa Hawkeyes and the sinking of the ship with the Wisconsin BADgers starting this year as Paul "Jumbo buffet line" Chrispy Creme" will drag them back down to the bottom of the pack.. JMHO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News