ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow this needs to happen.

In the bigten how many firings all ready for lack or performance 3,4 at week 6. This shows others but not Iowa do not accept this crap.

This also got to get people inside the athletes department looking around and asking questions.

I will predict if Iowa has a losing season this year and again next, they will have a new HC in 2024.
I am starting to think that next season will be KF's last, regardless. Not only does he have absolutely no interest in adjusting to today's college football landscape (NIL, growing use of portal, 21st century offenses, etc), he has spent the past 10+ years of his career padding his W stats in the B1G West, which will likely go away that year, and he sure as heck has no interest in West Coast conference games. He already looks old, tired, confused and angry all the time; I can't imagine he wants anything to do with Big Ten 2024.

Reactions: littlez
The Chryst firing doesn't help KF's cause that all is well. The heat will only turn up from here.
There's a pretty darn good chance that our 24-year HC is going to lose to 2 interim head coaches this year who took over mid-season and whose programs are in disarray. How's that for the power of "stability" in the program?

Unlike most here, I think the football "program" is in very good shape. This years team not so much.

It's past time for changes on the offense, but I don't know what that would be in mid-season other than trying another QB.

I'm still in shock about the firing of Paul Chryst. I keep waiting for some story to come out that explains it, other than because they lost a couple of games.

And, I'm still dam surprised that Nebby couldn't wait 2 weeks (and only 1 game) to fire Frost.

The time for big changes is in the off season, and I am still surprised nothing happened in January/February will BF.

So, I'm certainly not expecting anything now.

Unlike most here, I think the football "program" is in very good shape. This years team not so much.

It's past time for changes on the offense, but I don't know what that would be in mid-season other than trying another QB.

I'm still in shock about the firing of Paul Chryst. I keep waiting for some story to come out that explains it, other than because they lost a couple of games.

And, I'm still dam surprised that Nebby couldn't wait 2 weeks (and only 1 game) to fire Frost.

The time for big changes is in the off season, and I am still surprised nothing happened in January/February will BF.

So, I'm certainly not expecting anything now.
Send emails to the President at UI. I sent one off today

Barta fires Brian Ferentz and if KF tries to overrule him then KF is fired for Cause (insubordination).
Brian will be named ASST Head Coach/ Coach in Waiting by end of the year because KF will tell Barta that is the succession plan. Beta Barta does this and gets his doggie treat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT