ADVERTISEMENT

TOMS

Men's varieties
toms-chambray-stripe-chambray-stripe-blanket-stitch-mens-classics-blue-product-1-409930313-normal.jpeg

s-l225.jpg

5dbfd1897f8907b0e1f0736b1ec87360.jpg

6f991fca52180481c85a1a4b09a4ba92.jpg

toms-05_1.jpg
look at the tits on the skinny-fat hipster...lol....****ing pussy

I never heard of them but when I googled images, I found a pair or 2 that might work for men. Everything else looked like slippers.
AshAviatorTwillMensBrogues-10003069-S-1450x1015.jpg

I never heard of them but when I googled images, I found a pair or 2 that might work for men. Everything else looked like slippers.

That's more or less what mine are. Not a great winter shoe in Iowa, but they are low energy shoes which is right up my alley.

Girls and gay guys.
Ummm, I have no idea what they are so I googled them. Here's a pic for the rest of you who didn't know what they were... Not bad actually... and today I have buying a pair of shoes or 2 for the Puerto Vallarta trip... Thanks for the tip (just the tip), Jelly!

Reactions: jellyfish10
Girls and gay guys.
Ummm, I have no idea what they are so I googled them. Here's a pic for the rest of you who didn't know what they were... Not bad actually... and today I have buying a pair of shoes or 2 for the Puerto Vallarta trip... Thanks for the tip (just the tip), Jelly!

http://media03.toms.com/static/www/...1015_Side/AshAviatorTwillMensBrogues-10003069
-S-1450x1015.jpg

There are a light tan pair that I have with no laces...Amazon had them for 30 bucks a couple weeks ago. Call me a hipster or fag if it makes a person feel better, but I really like them and at 41 am not swayed but other's opinions about what I wear...which is why I am rocking camo capri tights at the gym. Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: NoleATL
There are a light tan pair that I have with no laces...Amazon had them for 30 bucks a couple weeks ago. Call me a hipster or fag if it makes a person feel better, but I really like them and at 41 am not swayed but other's opinions about what I wear...which is why I am rocking camo capri tights at the gym. Haters gonna hate.
Pic? It can even be from the neck down to qualify.

Pic? It can even be from the neck down to qualify.

Add me on snap

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT