ADVERTISEMENT

Tone Deaf: Secure New Kinnick Edge Club Seats Today!

ichawk24

HR Legend
Nov 21, 2005
Received this email this morn:

We are excited to offer you an opportunity to become a charter member of the Kinnick Edge Outdoor Club. The club will feature:

• 1,570 extra-wide outdoor seats with chair backs, armrests, and drink holders
  • Access to new 17,000 square-foot climate-controlled club, featuring HD televisions and Wi-Fi service
  • An expanded food and beverage menu, including beer and wine
  • Access to private restrooms within club area
  • Enhanced access through the West Campus Transportation center, and more
To secure your new club seats:

• Complete your seat reservation gift ($1,000 per seat) to guarantee access
  • Annual contribution: $1,958 per seat + cost of football season ticket, beginning in the 2019 season
Please visit KinnickEdge.org to secure your club seats and for further information on new premium seating opportunities and Kinnick Edge project details.

This email could not have come at a worse time. Although the ability to drink during games will make watching the offense more palatable...

I received that as well. Turrible timing. With recruiting being absolutely abysmal these past couple years and Kirk personally blowing up our best class in a decade, this next decade is going to be a shitty time to be a Hawk fan.

I will never understand why Kirk refuses to adapt. That will be the sole reason we go down in flames.

This email could not have come at a worse time. Although the ability to drink during games will make watching the offense more palatable...

Rest assured it doesn't help any. Gave up season tickets years ago; able to drink through the entire game now and the offense is still offensive.

Reactions: kcgolfer
I received that as well. Turrible timing. With recruiting being absolutely abysmal these past couple years and Kirk personally blowing up our best class in a decade, this next decade is going to be a shitty time to be a Hawk fan.

I will never understand why Kirk refuses to adapt. That will be the sole reason we go down in flames.

..........true............

I like the proposed design, etc., for the North endzone.
I know the goal is to improve the fan experience.
I think for most fans .. you can improve their "fan experience" by winning football games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT