ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Romo retiring

If Tony Romo would have had the same career with the same amount of wins and playoff wins with Jacksonville instead of Dallas I wonder if people would notice

They would but it be like hey that Qb is retiring...hey when's the draft. I think my team should trade down because every fan base thinks we should always trade down.

Since Romo appeared to be the #1 target this off-season, this should help solidify Kaepernick and Cutler's status soon.

His talent retired years ago,... glad to see the rest of him is catching up....

Wow a lot of Romo hate in this thread. We get it, nobody likes the Cowboys. I'm not a fan either, but you can't deny that he was a great quarterback when healthy. Unfortunately injuries ended his career.

Wow a lot of Romo hate in this thread. We get it, nobody likes the Cowboys. I'm not a fan either, but you can't deny that he was a great quarterback when healthy. Unfortunately injuries ended his career.
No, that can definitely be denied. He pissed away several games by turning the ball over. He was good, but far from great.

Great, now the Cowboys have a chance to be good again. This sucks.

No, that can definitely be denied. He pissed away several games by turning the ball over. He was good, but far from great.

Different definition of great I suppose. When healthy he was consistently a top 10 quarterback in the world. I consider that to be great. No he doesn't have the playoff stats, but he also didn't usually have the same line or defensive talent around him that Dak had this past season. Also, he got robbed against the Packers in the '14 playoffs when he was playing hurt yet again.

Last edited:

And a great dude (unlike Cutler).

Different definition of great I suppose. When healthy he was consistently a top 10 quarterback in the world. I consider that to be great. No he doesn't have the playoff stats, but he also didn't usually have the same line or defensive talent around him that Dak had this past season. Also, he got robbed against the Packers in the '14 playoffs when he was playing hurt yet again.
Maybe, but he also had Witten, Terrel Owens, Dez Bryant, fairly good RB's, and all that.

He played with a lot of players that helped make his life easier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT