ADVERTISEMENT

Toronto? Blair? Anybody?

ukrainehawk

HB All-State
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2005
I've been able to follow and often see the Hawks during my recent years in working in Ukraine, Korea and the Caribbean. I'm in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada now, and am having trouble finding anyone who carries (or even Sports Restaurants who carry) the non-major network Iowa games. Drove to IC for the Illinois State game and found last week's great game against our in-state brethren here in a local place; but no luck so far on Pitt or Dan McCarney's green guys. Ay ideas? If I drive to Buffalo will I find something?

Thanks for your ideas, and Go Hawks!

I subscribe to Rogers Cable and they carry the Big Ten Network. Also, if it's scheduled for ESPN one of the TSN channels usually covers the game. I've got my PVR set for Saturday's game on BTN however it says either Iowa or the Penn State game will be aired so I may be out of luck as I don't know what region we're in.

Thanks much. I live in Etobicoke, and subscribe to Rogers, too, but mine doesn't even carry ESPN, much less the BTN. Do you have a special package? I've only been here 3 months, and am not up to speed on the TSN either. Also, can you recommend the best local sports restaurant for unique coverage (like Iowa games)? Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT