ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU pisses game away

The conference has 4 matchups this weekend could potentially go either way. None of them are gimmes.

Turn on the Florida and Texas Tech game if you want to watch a foul called every possession. Oh, and Bo Borowski is officiating.

I’ve been a vocal critic of OSU saying they were overrated and a beneficiary of B1G officiating. I said all B1G season they’d be bounced within the first two rounds and maybe the first.

They had not beaten anyone out of conference. This still is true after losing to the Zags but I will say I was more impressed today with them in this loss. They fought hard to get back in the game and then took the lead. Just ran out of gas down the stretch and Bates Diop did not touch the bell enough late.

Holtmann has a chance to do very well behind the OSU brand. Let’s see what kind of players he brings in from here.

Reactions: farfaraway
I don't think Michigan will shoot this poor all tournament. I think they were red hot then had too long of a break thanks to the BTT being moved up.
How about the play of Mich point guard the last 5 min. He made some extremely bad plays as did the OSU team and had me thinking again why do teams always play like natl champs against Iowa and then you watch other games and they make plays that are bad even by Iowa stds?

Reactions: And1Hawk
How about the play of Mich point guard the last 5 min. He made some extremely bad plays as did the OSU team and had me thinking again why do teams always play like natl champs against Iowa and then you watch other games and they make plays that are bad even by Iowa stds?
Michigan PG is the main reason they won, if you watch both ends. Abdul-Rachman (sp?) had a terrible offensive game, and Wagner wasn't much better. They won because of their defense against a very good team. Simpson might be the best on-ball defender in college BB. Gray probably scored 15 of his 23 in the few minutes when Simpson was resting. Gray is the real deal, man bun or not.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
ADVERTISEMENT