ADVERTISEMENT

Totally Normal Leftist Behavior

What are "curbside abortions"? Is this the new echo chamber talking point?
What do you mean? It's literally being advertised by planned parenthood and it's exactly what it sounds like. They're wheeling a mobile abortion and vasectomy "lab" to be curbside at the dnc. Bc that's what totally normal, well adjusted, non-cultist people would think of.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
What do you mean? It's literally being advertised by planned parenthood and it's exactly what it sounds like. They're wheeling a mobile abortion and vasectomy "lab" to be curbside at the dnc. Bc that's what totally normal, well adjusted, non-cultist people would think of.
I don’t see anything on their website. Where are they advertising these curbside abortions?

In the MAGA world, exercising your rights to free speech, assemble, and petition the government for change = cultist behavior.

Silly Constitution.

that's just weird.

I must have missed it, what did you think of the JD Vance jizz cups? Or is that just this…

images

I must have missed it, what did you think of the JD Vance jizz cups? Or is that just this…

images
The only thing I've seen about jizz cups are random memes about tampon Tim drinking horse jizz. I admittedly made zero effort to look into the meme further.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I don't excuse one weird event for another over whataboutism.
The only thing I've seen about jizz cups are random memes about tampon Tim drinking horse jizz. I admittedly made zero effort to look into the meme further.

It’s like you boys are only get fed one type then and you’re being manipulated.

As I said above. You boys won the weird Olympics with the JD jizz cups this month. Better luck in September.

Curb side abortions, communist policy and now leftists dressed up as abortion pills. Pure cultist behavior.
How do “curb side abortions” work? That is quite interesting. Someone should definitely follow up and get to the bottom of that.

Calling American leftists policies communist is as sensible as calling Donald Trump and MAGA fascists.

PS: Pssssst—you’re the one who is actually in a cult, Scrud Man.

Reactions: Ree4
How do “curb side abortions” work? That is quite interesting. Someone should definitely follow up and get to the bottom of that.

Calling American leftists policies communist is as sensible as calling Donald Trump and MAGA fascists.

PS: Pssssst—you’re the one who is actually in a cult, Scrud Man.
You don't find her government proposed price control ideas to be rooted in communism? You're further to the left than the new york times if so lol

Their "mobile health clinic" is a trailer, obviously.

You’d have to be a profoundly smooth-brained mental midget to possibly think that was real. And your projection regarding cultists is impressive.

You’d have to be a profoundly smooth-brained mental midget to possibly think that was real. And your projection regarding cultists is impressive.
The guy is from Nebraska and Minnesota... it's really not that questionable that the same guy who put tampons in boys restrooms probably swallowed buckets of horse cum.

Reactions: Scruddy
Are you gonna wear your abortion pill costume and dance in the street around your abortion trailer with your fellow democrats, you absolutely non-cultist, you?

The guy is from Nebraska and Minnesota... it's really not that questionable that the same guy who put tampons in boys restrooms probably swallowed buckets of horse cum.
Tampon Tim the Horse Guzzler actually sounds like a good thread title.. maybe later..

Where are they advertising curbside abortions?
Planned Parenthood Great Rivers. This has been supplied numerous times.

Btw they are reportedly out of available appointments now. There will be a strong blood sacrifice for this year's dnc. Be happy, comrade.

@kwik44 approves of this garbage

Planned Parenthood Great Rivers. This has been supplied numerous times.

Btw they are reportedly out of available appointments now. There will be a strong blood sacrifice for this year's dnc. Be happy, comrade.
Good for them. How is this different than mobile blood donation?

Are you gonna wear your abortion pill costume and dance in the street around your abortion trailer with your fellow democrats, you absolutely non-cultist, you?
1000 times before I'd parade around with a JD Vance jizz cup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT