ADVERTISEMENT

Tracking in-state recruits in the Class of 2023 with offers

Oh he is going to, but is he going to Iowa. With all the Wifs love and "Baby Wirfs" comparisons, but Pierschbacher grew up an Iowa fan and had a picture of Kinnick in his room. He made the right call. Where is he at now? Like is he on an NFL roster? No sour grapes - just questioning and don't want to google.
It would have been a lot quicker to Google Ross Pierschbacher than to type - “Where is he at now? Like is he on an NFL roster? No sour grapes - just questioning and don’t want to Google.” - and then wait on a response.

I typed “ross pie” and Google auto-filled it. It took me 5 seconds. Lol.

Added Alabama for Kadyn Proctor

tenor.gif

Adding Asa Newsom to the list. He landed his first offer today from Nebraska, where his older brother Mosai plays.

Adding Asa Newsom to the list. He landed his first offer today from Nebraska, where his older brother Mosai plays.

@Blair Sanderson

Can you refresh us on Mosai’s recruitment? I wanted to say I remembered that their dad, Marcus, and the Iowa staff might not have seen eye to eye on some things. Also, was he a JC Moreau (sp?) kid as well? Sorry in advance if I was mixing things up. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT