ADVERTISEMENT

Trans Drag Queen Found Guilty on 5 Counts of Child Rape

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
And you probably already figured it out that by "trans drag queen" I mean youth pastor. If you want to stop our children from being abused, its not trans or drag queens we need to protect the from...

Madison’s CBS News affiliate reports:

A man who worked as a youth pastor at a church in Madison was found guilty Thursday night of five felony counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child.
A jury reached its verdict in the case against Glen Uselmann, 63, just before 8 p.m. Thursday after just over four hours of deliberations, online court records show.
Uselmann, who served as a youth pastor at Calvary Gospel Church on the city’s east side, according to theCap Times, was charged with repeatedly abusing a girl from 1988 to 1992, starting when she was 12.

sassy-fishing.gif

And you probably already figured it out that by "trans drag queen" I mean youth pastor. If you want to stop our children from being abused, its not trans or drag queens we need to protect the from...

Ted Cruz just said he wants to reverse the gay marriage decision. Republicans will not stop attacking the freedoms of people they don’t like. None of this is a dealbreaker for our board cons.

Was coming here to say, “trans drag queens are on the board! Only a few thousand until they catch up with youth pastors.” I’m leaving disappointed. I walked right into your trap :(

Pretty weak troll attempt.

I wouldn’t trust any of my children alone with a drag queen. Or a youth pastor. Or a priest. Or a Trump. Or a Biden. Or a Disney employee. Etc., etc., etc.

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT