Transfer Portal: Ben Bowen

IllQChawk

HR All-American
May 29, 2001
If you had done your homework on this subject before posting, you would have found out that Ben transferred to Denver to I assume to be closer to his father whom works for the Denver NBA team. What are you inferring, that Iowa could have been in the mix for him, when Fran probably didn't even bother inquiring about him?

Reactions: perryhawk

BBHawk

HR Legend
Oct 31, 2001
Iowa City
If you had done your homework on this subject before posting, you would have found out that Ben transferred to Denver to I assume to be closer to his father whom works for the Denver NBA team. What are you inferring, that Iowa could have been in the mix for him, when Fran probably didn't even bother inquiring about him?
If he were a D1 recruit, why not just transfer to U CO in Boulder? That's practically a suburb.

Reactions: perryhawk
May 27, 2010
Where exactly would he find playing time at Iowa when you consider the level Fran is recruiting at now? He had three college offers, Wyoming, Central Michigan and Denver. I'm sure he's a great kid and a really good basketball player, but he isn't his father.

Titanhawk2

HR Legend
Jul 14, 2011
Laramie is 2 hours away from Denver. He could have commuted

Latest posts