ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal

df33844c3c66581a90b645698bcb3c93.gif

Crazy, I was assured by the experts that he wouldn't transfer because he was already granted immediate eligibility and that discussion on the subject was a waste of time.

Shocking.

Xavier Foster up next.

Wonder what that means about Robbins?
Filip would be a great pick up. He scored 25 points against Liam Robbins and Minnesota earlier this season in a 8 point loss to the Gophers. A player at 6-9/10 and around 230. 😎❤️🏀

Reactions: skydog0784
Filip would be a great pick up. He scored 25 points against Liam Robbins and Minnesota earlier this season in a 8 point loss to the Gophers. A player at 6-9/10 and around 230. 😎❤️🏀
Don’t know much about him. What kinda game does he have? Athletic player? Above the rim? What you know?

Looks like he has some scoring ability, but what about defensively?

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Don’t know much about him. What kinda game does he have? Athletic player? Above the rim? What you know?
From my good attorney friend who follows the Gophs like religion said great footwork, good athlete, good rebounder. So, second hand from him, but we did score 25 against Robbins, so probably pretty good. My guess, European type game. 😎❤️🏀

From my good attorney friend who follows the Gophs like religion said great footwork, good athlete, good rebounder. So, second hand from him, but we did score 25 against Robbins, so probably pretty good. My guess, European type game. 😎❤️🏀
And Robbins is considered a pretty good defender too right? At least rim protecting wise

Reactions: AwkHawk
Joe T retweeted something announcing Robbins’ transfer. I looked at that more in the positive of Joe not going anywhere in case folks were worried.

247 has Liam going to Vanderbilt 100%, sounds about right....

This is from the guy who put in the Vanderbilt crystal ball on 247

Robbie Weinstein
STAFF
Posted on 18 mins
I have put in a medium-confidence Crystal Ball for Vanderbilt to land Robbins (confidence score of 5). As far as I know, this is not a done deal. Iowa and Wisconsin are after him. But I've talked with multiple experts who seem to think Vandy will clearly land Robbins if Conroy is hired (which is a done deal)

This is from the guy who put in the Vanderbilt crystal ball on 247

Robbie Weinstein
STAFF
Posted on 18 mins
I have put in a medium-confidence Crystal Ball for Vanderbilt to land Robbins (confidence score of 5). As far as I know, this is not a done deal. Iowa and Wisconsin are after him. But I've talked with multiple experts who seem to think Vandy will clearly land Robbins if Conroy is hired (which is a done deal)

Seems to be 100% speculation based on his uncle going to Vandy...?

Seems to be 100% speculation based on his uncle going to Vandy...?
It feels to me like some in the the Minnesota media (or insider fan boys) are pushing hard for this to be the truth. Obviously, it would be a lot harder for Minnesota fans to handle, if he went to either Iowa or Wisconsin.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Might have some issues defending, Kofi, Dickerson (sp) ? Size wise, but looks really quick for a big. I’m sure he’ll add to the Hawks running style if he comes here.

Might have some issues defending, Kofi, Dickerson (sp) ? Size wise, but looks really quick for a big. I’m sure he’ll add to the Hawks running style if he comes here.
I would be floored/shocked if Kofi is sticking around, especially now that Ayo has made it official...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT